TTC Intro/Advice

gspmomma4

Reaction score
Hi y’all.

I’m new to this site and thought I’d introduce myself and see if you lovely ladies can give me some advice.

I’m 26 and DH is 27 we have been trying TTC #1 for 3 months now. I’ve been temping for the last month and a half. I have pretty regular 32 day cycles and as of today I’m on CD 38 with no AF making me 6 days late and no signs of AF. I’ve had sore nipples the last few days and several BFN’s. Fertility Friend has not been able to pinpoint an Ovulation day for me so idk what day I O’d this month or if I even O’d at all. My temps this cycle have been so weird/low. I’m new to the whole temping thing and don’t really know what’s going on. I’m so confused and frustrated. Thinking of testing again tomorrow morning with a FRER test. Tomorrow will be a full week late because I was supposed to get AF on Monday. I might just have to get in to a doctors tomorrow and press for a blood test. I thought maybe someone who’s more knowledgeable and has more experience could take a look at my chart and tell me what they think. Last night I had a pretty big temp increase so no idea what that could mean. I would so appreciate any and all help. Thank you all so much in advance.

My chart is attached to this post.

Attachments

• 8F5BE6B0-6C57-41B7-AFD2-F66F2CE1F6E2.jpg
    8F5BE6B0-6C57-41B7-AFD2-F66F2CE1F6E2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 5
  • B3B3A24B-3625-440D-B44C-ACC55FA5AF80.jpg
    B3B3A24B-3625-440D-B44C-ACC55FA5AF80.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2
Also FYI I only use Fertility Friend to put in temps. I don’t really track my symptoms or BD on it. Also I’ve tweaked the temps as I get my temps from the Ava fertility tracking bracelet which tend to be a few degrees lower than oral temps. Sorry for the confusion.

Doesn't the Ava have its own app to help predict a fertility window? Did it find one for you this month? And were you on any type of birth control before starting TTC?

Temps will stay low before ovulation and then spike up after ovulation, which is why FF looks for three days of consistent high temps before giving crosshairs. They'll stay high until either AF shows up or will stay elevated if pregnant.

The big temp increase at the end could mean a late ovulation, you won't know for a few more days. I'd say go to the doctor and see if they'll do a blood test just so you know.

Doesn't the Ava have its own app to help predict a fertility window? Did it find one for you this month? And were you on any type of birth control before starting TTC?

Temps will stay low before ovulation and then spike up after ovulation, which is why FF looks for three days of consistent high temps before giving crosshairs. They'll stay high until either AF shows up or will stay elevated if pregnant.

The big temp increase at the end could mean a late ovulation, you won't know for a few more days. I'd say go to the doctor and see if they'll do a blood test just so you know.

Yes I have the Ava app and it did give me a fertility window so we did BD that whole week and then some days after that. I haven’t been on BC since September when I stopped and continued to have my regular periods, so no adverse affects or wonky cycles there. I have not gotten crosshairs so not sure I even ovulated. I guess the big spike at the end could possibly be late ovulation but that seems really wild to me. I can ovulate a week after AF was due? I got an appointment made for tomorrow morning and will press for a blood test cause I think that would really be the next best step.

Thank you for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->