TTC Introduction

Pruitt0616

Reaction score
I am 24 and my husband is 25. Me and my husband have been married since June 2012. I have been TTC since April 2013. The Dr. prescribed me provera and clomid. The dr. said I ended up not ovulating and my progesterone was low. She ended up testing me and I have hypothydroism, so I take synthroid now. I just finished my second strand of provera and now just waiting on AF to decide to show up. I am feeling the lower back cramps and I hope that that is a good sign. I know that God will see us through. I just joined so that I could hopefully talk to someone other than my husband....don't get me wrong he loves me but I can see how the "TTC talk" is stressing him out because there is nothing he can do about it! If anybody knows anything or any advise for me PLEASE feel free to share...I hope that someone whos going through the same thing can help me cope.

Hi and welcome! I'm on my 12th cycle...it's frustrating. No one in your real life truly understands what it's like TTC and not getting pregnant off the bat. These boards are good bc everyone on here is either where you are at or just came from there...Will this be your first month on clomid? I started it last month. Its really not that bad. The worst side effects I got were hot flashes at night. And I had a progesterone of 48 on it so I know it works! Good luck!

Welcome to BnB!:wave: The ladies here are great and super supportive!! I hear you on finding somewhere to talk TTC rather than at husbands - I know I would drive mine a little crazy if every thought I posted on here was said to him haha.

Hope that the clomid helps you out! And with figuring out your thyroid will help you be closer to your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->