TTC is driving me crazy! How do you girls cope?

Sasha92

TTC #1 FX team pink
Reaction score
I'm going into month 6 of TTC and I feel like I'm losing a bit of my sanity with each passing month.

It doesn't help that all my friends (yes all, every single one of them, i have 0 childless friends since the last one gave birth in january) are already parents, most of them have more than 1 child and there has been 3 pregnancy annoucments since January.

What are your best coping methods? What distracts you from constantly testing?

The only thing I've learnt is never test on a work day, because crying at work is never a good thing! Apart from that im just a mess every 30 days and I don't seem to be getting any closer to my goal.

I've been complaining to my GP so he sent me for a "go away" blood test to test my thyroid hormone levels but I don't feel like they are taking my feelings or concerns serious.

For me it was a lot of prayer! Also, I'd try to live my life as normal as possible, especially during the TWW. I would only test it I was late. Every month when I didn't get pregnant I had a "consolation prize " of wine and my favorite chocolate! As long as you and hubby are doing everything you can (BDing at the the right times, etc, )there's nothing else you can do. Honestly, when I got my BFP I totally wasn't expecting it. It seemed to come out of nowhere. That's how it'll be for you, probably. One month you'll be wondering if it'll ever happen and then the next next month, bam! You'll be dealing with morning sickness! Meanwhile, hang in there! I'll be praying that you get your BFP very soon!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->