TTC is this implantation bleeding?

puglover

Reaction score
Hi all, new here but looks like a supportive place. I'm hoping for shared experiences on implantation bleeding.

My husband and I are ttc, and I'm unsure if what I'm experiencing is implantation bleeding, an early period (there is a first for everything) or something else.

My cycle varies between 31 and 40 days. Yesterday, day 27, I went to the toilet and (TMI alert) there was a small, bright red spot, and some light pink creamy discharge. I have NEVER had this before. Ever. Over the next few hours it slowly progressed to dark brown, almost black discharge, with a few small clots. A very, very light flow, by the end of the day I only had a small amount on the pad. It has continued today, showing on the pad and on toilet paper. I had some light cramping yday, and gosh my breasts hurt, and been aching terribly for about a week.

I would be about 10 days post ovulation. My period is due in three days and has NEVER been early before, I've been tracking it formally for a year and the shortest my cycle has ever been was 31 days.

I've taken three First Response pregnancy tests over the last few days - all negative.

Am I just wishful thinking?

Hi all, new here but looks like a supportive place. I'm hoping for shared experiences on implantation bleeding.

My husband and I are ttc, and I'm unsure if what I'm experiencing is implantation bleeding, an early period (there is a first for everything) or something else.

My cycle varies between 31 and 40 days. Yesterday, day 27, I went to the toilet and (TMI alert) there was a small, bright red spot, and some light pink creamy discharge. I have NEVER had this before. Ever. Over the next few hours it slowly progressed to dark brown, almost black discharge, with a few small clots. A very, very light flow, by the end of the day I only had a small amount on the pad. It has continued today, showing on the pad and on toilet paper. I had some light cramping yday, and gosh my breasts hurt, and been aching terribly for about a week.

I would be about 10 days post ovulation. My period is due in three days and has NEVER been early before, I've been tracking it formally for a year and the shortest my cycle has ever been was 31 days.

I've taken three First Response pregnancy tests over the last few days - all negative.

Am I just wishful thinking?

Sounds promising. Wait another couple of days and test again! Gl! Fx!

Thank you, I'm dreading that it's going to progress into the earliest period of all time, but fingers crossed!

hmmm still bleeding very lightly on and off and feeling nauseous too. Period due tomorrow but preg test this morning still negative. So frustrating!

hmmm still bleeding very lightly on and off and feeling nauseous too. Period due tomorrow but preg test this morning still negative. So frustrating!

Sounds very positive to me :) Keep us posted xx

Stopped bleeding completely, got confident, at work today and feel ominous cramping. AF has arrived :-( so upset, I really believe I was so close I had heaps of symptoms even my husband was convinced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->