TTC JANUARY 11th 2016!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
my implant comes out January 11th. My oh and I will be TTC baby number 2! Our DS is 15 months old. I took my implant out before trying with ds and it took three months. We weren't really trying more so just seeing what happened.
I really want to pull out the stops this time with TTC! I want to be pregnant ASAP! What do you ladies do while TTC? I've never temped or tracked or anything! Help please!

I love temping! It's easy, too! You can make a free account with fertilityfriend online! It has a lot of temping-how-to videos on its site! I hope you get your bfp soon! Xxx

Yay :) I am also TTC after having my implant removed. I would definitely recommend temping and charting, I also use fertility friend and find it really useful. It is really interesting to know what's going on with your body and is also quite addictive :haha:
Hopefully you don't have to try for too long, good luck!

Yay!! Congrats! I started tracking my cycle using the Glow app. It learns your cycle so it is best to track for a little while before it will be really accurate. I tracked for a few months before we started TTC and was pregnant on our second month of trying.

The husband and I have just agreed to try for #3, after quite a long break. I've not tracked or anything before, but I'm going to this time around as I am in to my 30's now. I've just downloaded an app (which also appeared on my eldest's phone as we have joint iTunes accounts, eek!), and then coincidentally AF appeared, which was a bit of a surprise. I've never been very good at tracking AF, so hopefully this will teach me a bit more about my body too.

I've not had problems conceiving before, so hopefully this one will go smoothly too.

Fingers crossed! Good luck, ladies!

x

Hey there love!! I remember you, we were due a few days apart xx Also TTC! How exciting xx

Almost exactly the same! My lo will be 15 months on the 20th and we are also TTC#2 in a few days, we weren't really "trying" with our first either (NTNP) but this time I'm the same where I want to TRY and be pregnant ASAP. Although I'm still nursing so I don't know how that will change things!

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"