TTC Journey

Swood322

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Sarah and my wife Nikki and I have been TTC for about 13 months. Growing up - I was never sure if having children was for me until I was about 24 and went through an emergency surgery removal of my ovary and told If I wanted a family - i'd better get to it. :coffee: Well, needless to say, that changed my mind big time! After the 13 months of trying, I went to an OB-GYN ( I know - I should have went much sooner). Come to find out my cervix contains cancerous cells, the doctor gave me permission to continue our journey TTC - but it may be more difficult with so many odds against me. :dohh:

Here is my history / story;
For the entire time of TTC my wife and I went with the needless syringe, also keeping date on my ovulation and cm. We have tried using frozen and fresh but all done at home. I am not 100% positive that the timing was right on, too early or too late - but regardless, it did not take.:nope:

This month I have been tracking my ovulation with nothing but ClearBlue 4 most fertile days. I am on my third day of the Blinking Smiley, I feel that my ovulation should happen at anytime now. Our donor is doing his donation this evening and instead of using the syringe, I found another successful story on soft cup insemination. (The guy goes in the soft cup - insert it and leave it for up to 12 hours, giving the sperm a lot of time to swim around the cervix and avoid leakage. :spermy:

I am hoping and praying this will work, I will update when I know! Has anyone tried this method before? If so how did you do it, did it work and how many times did you try?

Baby Dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->