TTC June 2017! Let's pass the time for the next two weeks!

southernbound

Reaction score
Hello all! I am officially on my last after before TTC #3! (And the very last lol) please join me! Tell me about yourself!

Hi I'm ttc no6, I've just had a mmc and have just gotten a negative test so now I'm waiting to ovulate. X

I'm so sorry about your MMC :( welcome and I hope you get a sticky bean!!

I'm CD1 today! This is cycle #4 that we've been ttc #3. I have PCOS so we do medicated cycles (Femara/trigger/TI) I hope this is our cycle, we switched to a new OB that does Femara so we can save money (we pay out of pocket for our RE)

Hi Girls, Can I join in please? 1st cycle ttc #2 and on CD6. We're meant to be taking the relaxed approach but of course I'm obsessing already ha I promised I wouldn't get too hung up on OPKs or temping this time but I think I'll do it myself without dh knowing because it makes me feel in control.

We were 9 months ttc #1 which in hindsight wasn't all that long but Im 35 now so Im conscious of my age!!!

Hey! Can I join you ladies please :) I'm getting my Implant out in the next couple of weeks then it's TTC time :)
Going for a relaxed approach for #2, my OHs first :)

Hi ladies, I'll join this time around!

I had a mmc in April. I started testing for a negative on May 3rd. My tests have been weird though. They have been very faint since a few days after I started to test. I swear I ovulated even though I didn't have a clear negative at the time. If so I should get af this weekend, but could be later if my body just tried and failed to ovulate. Either way I am hoping I'll be testing for real some time in June, but not knowing when sure makes this waiting thing much harder!

Looking forward to trying again for real!

PS this is #1 for us :)

Maybababy haha omg, I totally feel you! We were planning on NTNP but I lasted like a whole 2 days. ����

Hello all! We're trying to conceive #2! Currently in the 2WW. I'm from Sydney, Australia and I turn 36 in June (so conscious of my age). We've been trying since October last year, but haven't got my ovu dates right all the time. Tracking through the Ovia app now. Praying this is my month!

Fx'd for all of us! I am CD4 and in that boring stage where AF is still here and I'm taking my pills once a day lol.

We have our midcycle ultrasound next Friday to see how well I respond to my Femara this month!

Hi everyone

Can i join in please
I just has a miscarriage and hoping to start trying soon as i know when im ovulating as it might be differnent now after miscarrying
I think ill try a ovulation kit
I dont think it will happen for me this time anyway
Good luck everyone
Make sure to post all your updates....

Hello lovelies! I was gone for a week and came back to so many beautiful new faces. To those in the TWW I'm super jealous :p welcome everyone! To those on medicated cycles best of luck! Keeping everything crossed for you! My brother and his wife start IVF after 8 years of trying and a failed adoption so we're hoping for babies together :D (My last son was born the same day as their would be adopted daughter and they were so excited but the mother backed out a few days in so we're all hoping we get another shot at close cousins!)

Hi Ladies! May I join in? Currently TTC #1 and this will be our 3rd cycle trying. I have been taking Myo-inositol to regulate and a basic prenatal since we started our first month and am now on CD 2 of this one. Really hoping this is our month!

Any tips from those who already have conceived? First month I was still getting used to OPK's and we missed O by a couple days. This past cycle we tried a version of SMEP where we BD'd a couple days before O, the day of O and 2 consecutive days after. I know its different for everyone but didn't know if your BFP came from a cycle where you know what really helped?

Thanks and FX'd for everyone!

Welcome Kaila! Personally, I really like temping. OPKs can be a pain to read but I found after a few cycles of temping I could really pinpoint what day I would likely ovulate and pregnancy always came really soon after :D

Hi Guys, lovely to see the group coming together. I found it so helpful when I was ttc my first baby to have a group to chat to.

karoolia so sorry about your mmc and XtattoochickX again sorry to hear about your mc. Hopefully this group will be lucky for us all and there will be :dust: everywhere!!!

Im CD12 today. I bought the digital clearblue ovulation tests and Im getting a blank face on them (low fertility) but I would swear blind Im getting O pains today????? We’ll DTD tonight just in case. We’re in the middle of buying our own home so are living with my Dad and my sister at the moment and then there’s our almost 3 year old too so it’s really hard to try get the time and space, we really need to be creative ha ha

Hi girls, basically I need advice. I've only been with my partner for 6 months and I know he would love kids but we know it's too soon. I'm on the pill and I always want it to mess up because I would love to have a baby with him. Evrey month I pray the rest shows 2 lines but there's only ever 1 and it makes me want to accidentally on purpose Miss a pill. Advice please 🙋🏼

Hi girls, basically I need advice. I've only been with my partner for 6 months and I know he would love kids but we know it's too soon. I'm on the pill and I always want it to mess up because I would love to have a baby with him. Evrey month I pray the rest shows 2 lines but there's only ever 1 and it makes me want to accidentally on purpose Miss a pill. Advice please 🙋🏼

Don't miss a pill without talking with your partner first! I completely understand the feeling of longing for a child, but having one without planning with your partner can cause a lot of issues for the relationship.

Agree with BKP. Broody is a totally understandable feeling, we've all been there (otherwise we wouldn't be crazy enough to have kids lol) but making a human is a BIG deal to put on someone. Good relationships, especially while parenting are all about trust and respect, and right now he's trusting that when he sleeps with you you're being honest about your likelihood of conceiving. That's a big deal ya know? If he wants kids and you guys agree to it then TTC, otherwise just be patient with him and wait for the right time <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->