• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC June/July

amotherslove

MamaToLilyLucyAndLila<3
Reaction score
i'm on CD2 today, i will ovulate in roughly 11 days.

most of my info is in my siggy, come hang out with me until its time! come test and be obsessed with me!!! :D my BFF is also in her TWW as of like tomorrow. <3 :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello! I'm ttc no 2 and at the mo I'm 5dpo. This is our second cycle trying this time (although didn't time things very well last cycle so this is the first time I think we're in with a shot). I have long cycles, usually O around cd32-37 but this cycle it was CD24 which is interesting.

Have you just started ttc this time?

yes! we are just starting. we were WTT until october, but decided that the dates line up nicely this month. i am usually quite fertile and got pregnant the first time both times, so im hoping that we will also have success this time! (though this will be HIS first time, so we've no idea about his fertility)

we will be actively trying to sway for a boy with diet/alkilinization/timing because this is likely to be our last baby and we've already got a lovely little girl. obviously this isnt a huge deal, but we'd love a boy. :)

if we do not get pregnant in july (i will have two shots in july based on how my cycles work) then we will be holding off on ttc again until october so that due dates will line up with school vacation times. :)

GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

If this month is a no go I'm skipping July as I'm a bridesmaid in April next year and a promised the bride there would be no chance I would be absent because of giving birth!

Hey

Can i join in please
Im 13dpo but got a bfn so very doubtful i am pregnant
Expecting AF monday
So ill be in your july club please lol
Can i ask about the swaying to a certain sex please how do u do it
I was gonna see me dr about it to see if he can recommend anything
My husband was saying a friend he works with was saying theres a dr near where we live at the private hospital and u go see him for the month he follows your cycle and checks your temputure inside off u than he suppose to give u something to put inside and u have sex at the time he says for the chosen sex u want

I got no clue if it works but they say hes popular and it does normally go in favour off your chosen sex
Its a egyptian meth im guessing because hes from egypt and it tradtion at his home

Im dying to try it lol

Can i join in please :) :flower:

I'm getting the implant out on wednesday and then we will be TTC.
No idea how my cycles will be. TTC baby #3.

Good luck ladies!! :dust:

Hi ladies I am hoping to join in , I normally just read and never post but I am so obsessing this time around , I am currently TTC #2 and DH has been put on nights ahh lol , I have pcos and really am hoping to be lucky for number 2 I have been taking vitex and got the clear blue digital opk I got my blinking smiley face yesterday me and DH BDed to this morning and I got another blinking smiley this morning after as well so I am hoping he won't be to tired when he gets in , in the morning &#55357;&#56861;, my projected date for AF to start is July 2nd ugh the waiting I swear is killing me this time

Hey! This is our first cycle of TTC #3.
Good luck to everyone! Im on CD6 :flower:

If this month is a no go I'm skipping July as I'm a bridesmaid in April next year and a promised the bride there would be no chance I would be absent because of giving birth!

aw, well good luck!!!! :)

Hey

Can i join in please
Im 13dpo but got a bfn so very doubtful i am pregnant
Expecting AF monday
So ill be in your july club please lol
Can i ask about the swaying to a certain sex please how do u do it
I was gonna see me dr about it to see if he can recommend anything
My husband was saying a friend he works with was saying theres a dr near where we live at the private hospital and u go see him for the month he follows your cycle and checks your temputure inside off u than he suppose to give u something to put inside and u have sex at the time he says for the chosen sex u want

I got no clue if it works but they say hes popular and it does normally go in favour off your chosen sex
Its a egyptian meth im guessing because hes from egypt and it tradtion at his home

Im dying to try it lol

right now i'm following the boydiet from "ingender" and i'm trying to keep a high sodium and red meat content in it. plus im going to be altering my vaginal PH with baking soda and preseed before we DTD. :) :haha:

Hi ladies I am hoping to join in , I normally just read and never post but I am so obsessing this time around , I am currently TTC #2 and DH has been put on nights ahh lol , I have pcos and really am hoping to be lucky for number 2 I have been taking vitex and got the clear blue digital opk I got my blinking smiley face yesterday me and DH BDed to this morning and I got another blinking smiley this morning after as well so I am hoping he won't be to tired when he gets in , in the morning &#65533;&#65533;, my projected date for AF to start is July 2nd ugh the waiting I swear is killing me this time

AHHH! good luck!!! how long have you been ttc? :)

we're really close thogether then!!! :) good luck! i cant wait to actually start trying. this period is taking forever to end.

Hi ladies I am hoping to join in , I normally just read and never post but I am so obsessing this time around , I am currently TTC #2 and DH has been put on nights ahh lol , I have pcos and really am hoping to be lucky for number 2 I have been taking vitex and got the clear blue digital opk I got my blinking smiley face yesterday me and DH BDed to this morning and I got another blinking smiley this morning after as well so I am hoping he won't be to tired when he gets in , in the morning &#65533;&#65533;, my projected date for AF to start is July 2nd ugh the waiting I swear is killing me this time

AHHH! good luck!!! how long have you been ttc? :)
Thank you! DD was born October 28 2014 and I really didn't expect to be trying again so soon cause she is a handful, but my doc has concerns with my pcos and I don't want to wait to long so we started ntnp 6 months ago and just last 2 months have been really TTC , I guess since DD was a surprise , I am so anxious to see a BFP this time around since I am really trying and hoping for a lil boy :)

we are also super hoping for a little boy~~~~ actually... im hoping. my daughter wants a girl and my fiance doesnt care at all haha. i can just see my little boy in my mind. i wanted a boy when i had my daughter hahaha. i wont mind if its a girl but i really want a boy so much<3

Yes my father passed away from cancer when I was 16 and not long before becoming pregnant with DD I had a dream with my daddy walking down my road to my house ( I live in a very rural area) with a strawberry blonde girl on his shoulders and a lil purple red headed boy holding his hand( my husband seriously has red hair that is so dark it can look purple naturally) he was calling the little girl everlynn( which is my daughter now middle name) and I am just longing for my red headed lil boy, I have a best friend he is more like my sister that has 3 girls and is currently pregnant with their 4th child finally a lil boy :)

we're really close thogether then!!! :) good luck! i cant wait to actually start trying. this period is taking forever to end.

Mine ended on CD5.
I should O around the 27th? My littlest is 9 months old, and my cycles have been a bit whacky since he was born, so we will see what happens.

Usually we DTD every second day, so it is hard to miss O, unless I in fact am not ovulating :flower:

We have a little boy & a little girl, so we would be happy with either! :)

Can I join yall? I'm on cd8, no idea when I'll be ovulating. Before ds1 I had really long irregular cycles (he was conceived on cd33...). He's 2 now and still nursing, and I wasnt ovulating for the longest time. I caught the first egg the day before his birthday, but lost the baby. I've had one cycle since and ovulated on Cd 17, but who knows if thatll be my new pattern. Hopefully this will the cycle of the sticky baby, and I won't have to wait to see any kind of pattern developing!

Yes my father passed away from cancer when I was 16 and not long before becoming pregnant with DD I had a dream with my daddy walking down my road to my house ( I live in a very rural area) with a strawberry blonde girl on his shoulders and a lil purple red headed boy holding his hand( my husband seriously has red hair that is so dark it can look purple naturally) he was calling the little girl everlynn( which is my daughter now middle name) and I am just longing for my red headed lil boy, I have a best friend he is more like my sister that has 3 girls and is currently pregnant with their 4th child finally a lil boy :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but I hope you get your boy! We swayed for a boy with ds1... We got him, but I'm not sure if the sway worked or if we just got a boy because of chance haha. Worth a try I guess!

We would love a girl this time around, but I have a feeling it'll be a boy. I love being a boy mom, so I'm good with a boy too. Swaying for a girl is a lot harder than for a boy, and I just don't have the energy for it this time around. It's hard to do my dang dishes with a 2-year old wanting my attention, let alone planning and sticking to a sway. Whole Lotta nope.

Hi all!

This is my first post ever - newly married (in May, but we've been together for 11 years and are in our early 30s), and it's our second month TTC
our first (sorry, still getting used to the lingo!). My AF is due Saturday. My cycles have been incredibly regular since coming off the pill about a year ago (28-29 days like clockwork).

The TWW is killing me, but I hope to join your June/July club! Every little twinge has me running to google to see if I could be expecting. What a roller coaster!

Best of luck to all of you ladies.

Hi all!

This is my first post ever - newly married (in May, but we've been together for 11 years and are in our early 30s), and it's our second month TTC
our first (sorry, still getting used to the lingo!). My AF is due Saturday. My cycles have been incredibly regular since coming off the pill about a year ago (28-29 days like clockwork).

The TWW is killing me, but I hope to join your June/July club! Every little twinge has me running to google to see if I could be expecting. What a roller coaster!

Best of luck to all of you ladies.

Hello! I remember that all too well. When TTC my first, I practically lived on Google & the forums trying to symptom spot :haha:

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"