TTC ladies a must see video!! :-)

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I've just seen a great vid over in 2nd tri, posted by Gemma_xX, it's fab. A very detailed vid of the journey from conception to birth!! Beats the vids I had to watch in Sex Ed. :haha: Click on the link below and it'll take you to the thread!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/443197-baby-inside-womb.html

That video made me really emotional for some reason, haha i'm such a sap. Thanks so much for posting that here for us, its a brilliant video.

ooh looking forward to watching it over the weekend!

thanks for posting it here, that was awesome!!! :thumbup:
swim :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: swim :haha:

That video made me really emotional for some reason, haha i'm such a sap. Thanks so much for posting that here for us, its a brilliant video.

I wasn't going to be the first to admit it, but yep, made me weepy too!! What are we like ay? Must have had a fresh batch of hormones delivered today!! :haha: goodness knows what I'll be like when/if I get pregnant!! :shrug:

wow that was incredible. i feel all sad and emottional. wow life is so hard to create x

I wasn't going to be the first to admit it, but yep, made me weepy too!! What are we like ay? Must have had a fresh batch of hormones delivered today!! :haha: goodness knows what I'll be like when/if I get pregnant!! :shrug:

Haha! Yes! Well, when we ARE pregnant, we'll have to watch the video for a second time, oh gosh i'll be blubbing! :laugh2:

Wow amazing... happy tears

thanks for sharing
xxx

I know! What an amazing journey it has!! xx

Wow, that was honestly the best thing I have seen in a while, it's amazing how complex i all is, I'm amazing how some poeple manage to get pregnant by accident if all that goes on.
Nearly brought me to tears :cry:

Wow, that was honestly the best thing I have seen in a while, it's amazing how complex i all is, I'm amazing how some poeple manage to get pregnant by accident if all that goes on.
Nearly brought me to tears :cry:

Oh it did me!! lol I know, I;m amazed at how quick and easy it is for some lucky people xx

The sperm traveling part is cool! Feels like riding a simulation ride like the one at Universal Studio lol

So educational! Thanks a lot !

I think I'll have a watch myself when OH is away tomorrow so I can have a wee cry XD

I'm SO emotional lately.

Mega hormones or what?! :haha:

Ohh, nono, it's not. I'm already out this month. I'm trying to regulate my cycles at the moment, way off :(

I get AF symptoms but he never shows, fed up of it haha :D

As i said I would, watched it again when SO went to work and had a wee cry to myself.

Happy tears though, happy tears! :D

aw that video is great! i was a bit weepy too i think it just made me think of a baby growing in me and the whole kicking growing and all those nice bits that go along with it

sighs . . . one day soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->