TTC ladies a must see video!! :-)

hi I am new on here so first of all hello.... secondly that video was amazing, it made me all weepy all 4 times I watched it. I work in a school (as a TA) and am definitely going to tell the head of science about it, we recently were doing about reproduction and the stages and watched the oldest video ever.... even I was trying not to laugh at the outfits and hairstyles!! x

Hi there and welcome to BnB!! Glad you liked the vid, I saw it in another paret of the forum and had to share it in the TTC section.

I'm a TA too (in FS though), well HLTA just started my teaching degree- :wacko: I know! lol Yes it'll go down well in a science lesson I bet!! xx

I am a HLTA as well, now Lead TA......hope the teaching degree goes well x

I am a HLTA as well, now Lead TA......hope the teaching degree goes well x

Hey thats good!! Are you enjoying it? Thanks, I've got a long way to go yet but so far so good :thumbup:

Good luck on your TTC journey- hope it's a short one for you!! :happydance:

For all you ladies who haven't yet seen this lovely video xx :hugs: xx

oh my that was amazing. made me cry at the part with the heart though as i thought thats what my baby would have looked like when it died.
xx

oh my that was amazing. made me cry at the part with the heart though as i thought thats what my baby would have looked like when it died.
xx

awww :hugs: I'm sorry hun, you've started me off too now :cry: xx

haven't watched this for a while, omg it's so beautiful!! :cry: xx

haven't watched this for a while, omg it's so beautiful!! :cry: xx

:haha::haha::haha::haha: someones emotional city!!!

bless ya!!
aint it funny when im in the shitty part waiting for O to come...im SO un baby fied :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: can look at anything and have no emotion

HOWEVER>!!! was in tesco last week just on my period and a baby was babbling away 'mumm mumm mumma mum' and i welled up!!!!! SAD!!! it just reminded me of my babies

:)

ARGGHHH hormones!

awww! I know emotions can be so...erm emotional! lol I watched a vid yesterday at school of a slideshow of all the Children In Need pictures that were taken at our school on children in need day and with the song 'a moment like this' playing through it. I was fighting back the tears then! I didnt daret blink in case one of the children saw me crying! :dohh: i'm such a wet lettuce! lol

Wow! Awesome and freaky at the same time! I know it's what does happen, but doesn't it feel so weird that we all started like that?! :rofl:

Thanks for this video, i really got emotional about it and pictured myself pregnant.

Hope you all had a lovely christmas!! xx

For those who still haven't seen this vid!! :hugs: xx

wow, thats really good, thanks for sharing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583