TTC large families

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hi! We've just decided to start TTC number 6, and I thought it might be fun to have a thread for larger families.
I'm turning 34 this month, DH is 51, and we have 5 boys aged 14, 12, 10, 6 and 10 weeks.
My last two successful pregnancies took years to achieve so I wanted to go for it again straight away. I'd love ds5 to have a sibling close in age.

Can't wait to follow your journey! We are currently TTC baby 5. My kids are 8, 5, 3, and 17 months. The older 3 have birthdays coming up very soon so will be 9, 6, and 4. pretty soon. I am 38 and DH 39. CD3 for me right now (ugh) and we'll be visiting family over my fertile period so I don't have a lot of hope for the next cycle but I'll be testing like a maniac anyway!

Good luck to you!

Thank you! I'm the same for testing, the money I've spent over the years is awful

I’m due af in 5 days full achy feeling negative frer yesterday hubby isn’t so sure on number 5 but wasn’t on 2,3 or 4 either! Do you test for ovulation?

Mine took some convincing too, but I had agreed we were done then changed my mind, and its really soon after the last one :haha:

I haven't been testing for ovulation this time. I did with number 4, but with number 5 I was having such strong signs. I would become extremely bloated, have REALLY strong ovulation pains, loads of EWCM, and the moment the pain stopped my boobs would start hurting. I've only had 2 periods since my last baby, so trying to be relaxed about it all and not test for anything just yet.

That’s the problem with my husband I told him number 4 was definitely it I didn’t check for ovulation either I did with the other 4 and I prob will next cycle

Babies aren't something you can use logic over though are they? The desire for another comes from deep inside and won't be ignored

:hi: I hope I can join we are "not preventing, not trying" for baby #4. We have a boy (8), girl (almost 6) and boy (almost 3). DH was on board with having #4, I was the one that went back and forth...I think when it happens I will be in shock, as my cycles after taking out my birth control in May has been crazy. June I had two periods, thankfully in July I only had one period, but did had brown spotting twice in the month....I'm due for :af: around August 12th so will take a test on the 10th. I am one that found out early in two pregnancies, and a little bit later in one pregnancy...sort of want to save money on tests :) but I guess we will see what my mind/body/heart decides to do within the next few days! <3

Good luck ladies :dust:
I want a 4th & maybe a 5th (not sure yet).

Welcome, and good luck.

I'm terrible for testing early and testing a lot :haha: I've purposely not bought any yet this time as I know I wouldn't be able to resist testing from like 8dpo!

image.jpg Hi guys I tested on sat faint line on frer and they are getting darker but my first ended in a chemical so not getting too excited yet image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->