TTC like being on a rollercoaster

readytogiveup

Reaction score
i feel ttc like bein on a rollercoaster af is the start where you are in line to get on then the wait till ovulation is waiting for ride to be pulled up 1st slope the ovulation starts and thats the first downhill whoosh, then the pull up the 2nd slope is waiting to see if will conceive, then woosh you start to feel is this or that a symptom, then you start to level off as nothing happens, then off up the 3rd slope and its, am i, arent i, then woosh another symptom and you go into a loop and your guts are turned upside down and your brains are all over the place and your thinking how much more can i take, then as you are going along that final stretch all those lovely symptoms vanish and before you know it you are back to where you started last month. This is not meant to be any sort of downer just thought of the day, i have 6 days to go and am on the bit where symptoms are vanishing fast, sore nips gone, temp normalising n cm drying up. i know will AF will show on sunday but continue to wind myself up on an hourly basis, felt sick this morn and vomited a little,sorry tmi, but i know this is only cos so wound up. WHY CANT THIS ALL BE MUCH EASIER... we need lots of BFPs from this section girls cos any mummy no matter what age can make a child happy. we are all equal on here young and old as we are all fighting the same battle good luck one and all :hugs:

I totally agree! This ttc is so stressful & confusing at times

Sending you :dust: & :hugs:

Sums up exactly how I feel :hugs:

I hope BFPs come for you both soon and you can get off this crazy rollercoaster :dust:

that's such a good description - i know i'm early in the ttc process but already recognise the feelings to well! i aint a rollercoaster fan either :wacko: xx

LOL, very good description!!! I love rollercoasters, but not the stupid TTC ones, and what is worse is that as hard as you try you keep getting on that rollercoaster lol.

thanks girls was just sitting here driving myself potty trying to urge symptoms to appear, i also hate rollercoaster nearest have got to one is the cinema dome at west mid safari park ha ha, but can imagine how i would feel on one. sick of checking for cm, feeling my boobies and pokin my poor cervix keep expectin it to say sod off stop poking me ha ha. cant tell mates etc how you feel cos they dont really get how obsessed we are do they ?, that is why BNB has been so good for me. wish all all the best TTC :hugs: x

I think it is best they don´t know how obsessed we are, they would put us all in looney bins, (sorry psychiatric units). Even my OH doesn´t know how obsessed I am or how much it really affects me. I´m glad I have you lot, and a new friend here who is going through the same thing so I don´t feel crazy all on my own. I don´t like roller coasters either!!

thanks girls was just sitting here driving myself potty trying to urge symptoms to appear, i also hate rollercoaster nearest have got to one is the cinema dome at west mid safari park ha ha, but can imagine how i would feel on one. sick of checking for cm, feeling my boobies and pokin my poor cervix keep expectin it to say sod off stop poking me ha ha. cant tell mates etc how you feel cos they dont really get how obsessed we are do they ?, that is why BNB has been so good for me. wish all all the best TTC :hugs: x

You too! Some days I am just over all of it...this is one of them, lol.:hugs:

What you have said is exactly how i feel, my AF is due in 6 days, and the same as you any signs i thought i had of being pregnant are slowly stopping and now all i have are my usual pre period signs. I know when AF does come i will be devistated as i have over the past 13 months. Best Wishes, my fingers are crossed for all of us TTC x :dust: :flower:

I totally feel your pain, it's just too cruel that pregnancy and pms symptoms seem to be almost the same, i torture myself every month with cramps, sore breasts, nausea and many others symptoms that i mistake as a BFP, I swear I never had them before ttc so why now?

Sending big hugs and loads of positive thoughts to you all x

I totally feel your pain, it's just too cruel that pregnancy and pms symptoms seem to be almost the same, i torture myself every month with cramps, sore breasts, nausea and many others symptoms that i mistake as a BFP, I swear I never had them before ttc so why now?

Sending big hugs and loads of positive thoughts to you all x

Here's some advice, as hard as it is, don't symptom spot...:wacko:

It will seriously drive you bonkers! Some other lovely women on here will tell you the same thing, lol.:hugs:

Dachsundmom is right :thumbup: I symptom spotted last cycle and went nuts. This cycle I have really tried to stop myself doing it and have been much calmer as a result :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->