• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC March 2014???

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
Anyone else trying to convince there DH on baby #2? We know we want our kids close in age, 18-24 month age gap would be perfect; and we want to have 3-4 kids. But hubby won't sit down and talk about it with me. A due date in November or December would be ideal, I'm going back to college in January 2015 within my first semester of classes online. So I'd be home with both kiddos all day. And financially it'd be perfect because I'll have maternity leave, financial aid from school, and taxes on top of a year of saving. Now how do I convince hubby that it's perfect timing. Last time we talked he said he's still getting used to having one but really how different is 2!:haha:

We've pretty much decided to start ntnp April 2014. We want no more than 3 years between.

We're not really ntnp but I'm not on an bc and were just using the pull out method. I'm hoping for an oops :blush:

We also do pull out but I chart and know pretty much when
Fertile. We only got pregnant when we were knowingly less than
Careful and when I was fertile (basically not pulling out at all). Don't know if that helps or shatters your dreams lol.

Hubby and I are going to ttc starting march but not putting any pressure on it. It took us three years before we fell with DD1 so not getting my hopes up for it to happen straight away but we both would like a close age gap with our kids.

Reidfidleir- We had been charting a year before our son and knew basically when we needed to be more careful. And we only got pregnant when we were ready, too. But AF has been off the wall since LO was born and it's impossible to chart.

Xxenssial- I've heard a lot of people say it took a long time to conceive LO#1 but LO#2 came a lot easier. Fingers crossed! Maybe we'll all be pregnant around the same time with our second baby.

Ya it's been wonky for me too especially since I'm still nursing a little. But it's evening out now. It's helped to see the progress my body is making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"