• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC month 1 - I'm so confused!

Gem1302

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm hoping someone can help me! Im so confused about my cycle :(
I came off of the pill on the 31st may, we weren't planning to try properly until I'd had my first period but this last few weeks have been very weird! My last period was on the 5th June (the one I'd usually get on the pill when I had the 7 day break) and lasted 4 days, but was very light and mainly brown rather than red. We decided to dtd more regularly just to see if it did happen before I had a period, so we have been doing it more or less every 2/3 days since my period stopped. The things which have thrown me off are that on Saturday (21st June) I had brown spotting which I assumed was a bit of a withdrawal bleed which I read could happen. This morning when I woke up I had brown tinted EWCM, and a lot of it, and have had a few more blobs throughout the day, also usually brown tinted....I'm confused and a bit worried! My boobs have been hurting and I've been quite nauseous all day, and last night I had a very heavy feeling in my pelvic area...does it sound like I'm ovulating now? I have some tests on the way in the post but I don't know what to think in the mean time...should I do a pregnancy test or wait a while?
TIA xx

Hmmm, this is a tough one because you just got off the pill and I know that it causes some body changes while your hormones come back into balance. Since your AF was on June 5th for 4 days, it's very possible you could be ovulating? Maybe test on and OPK and Pregnancy test. You never know!

Good luck and baby dust to you!

I have a pregnancy test sitting in my bathroom and it's taking all my energy not to use it as I'm sure it'll be BFN! But I'll definitely be using the OPKs when they arrive. I was hoping my body would just go back to normal like it did when we TTC my son but apparently not this time! I'm concerned about why my CM has been brown too.. Never had that before :/

Please take a pregnancy test so you know better whats going on . sore BBs and nausea and full pelvis sounds like you already ovulated.

I agree with Lisa. :test: Wouldn't that be wonderful if you already have your BFP! GL to you!

Thanks girls! But I just tested with FMU and BFN :( it's ok though I was expecting it! I think I'll try again in a week as I think that's the earliest my period would be due, and just keep baby making in the meantime just in case! I'm still confused about this odd pattern of CM...will be keeping my eye on it! Today it's still pretty much EWCM but less brown now.

It could be implantation bleeding but not enough HCG has picked up to register on a pregnancy test.

Sending baby dust your way!

I agree with modernmaven could have been implantation I have heard of some women getting EWCM around implantation and if that is the case you would not see a positive test for at least a few days.
:dust:

Thank you both, giving me some hope! Although I'm trying not to get too excited, it's very hard not to lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"