TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Still I can only imagine. Are you guys talking time off of ttc?

Wish enjoy camping.

Gypsy, mine was natural too and very heavy the first two days and later about four and a half days.

AFM,
My Boobs usually hurt during lp and they just started Getting sore two days so I'm thinking I Od later this cycle then usual and that's why AF didn't show this morning.... We're currently in Florida with my parents and pending weather are hoping to go to Disney today...

I love Disney! I've only been here in CA but hope to some day go to FL. Are your cycles still off from mc? I know a lot of women who say it tool a while to be consistently regular. This morning I woke in a ton of pain only on my left side. Still bleeding but it's extremely dark. I'm kind of wondering if my body is going straight into AF?not sure why else I'd start cramping like that. I had to take motrin and stay in bed till it passed.

Hi everyone, I'm new!

We are TTC#4 after losing an angel in May. We have been at it since AF returned in June with no luck. :( I'm 10dpo, cd24 right now with scant spotting so I guess AF is on her way.

I'm currently two days late for my AF so I'm guessing I'm a little off from my mc.. It was only August 5 so this would be my first cycle since... I think I Od later though because my Boobs didn't start hitting until about five days ago or so and usually those hurt the day after I Ovulate.

Hi momof2 :flower: Sorry for your loss. Do you usually spot before af?

Gagrlin are you going to test or just wait it out?

I'm waiting until next Saturday before I test.

Hi ladies :wave:, not TTC at the moment but only a couple of months away. Hoping I can live vicariously through you guys for a little while?
I had 4 losses before my daughter who just turned 1 and I just don't feel like I belong on the regular TTC boards.

Welcome confuzion! I know what you mean about not belonging on the other boards. 4 losses I'm so sorry. Are you waiting to ttc for a specific reason? I'm kind of waiting. Waiting for this miscarriage to be ended so I can ttc again.

Thanks SP. We're actually waiting for a few reasons. 1 being since I had my daughter by EMCS, the longer we wait, the better my chances for a VBAC. Another is ideally I'd like to lose another 15ish pounds in the coming months (been dieting and exercising for a couple months and lost about 15 so 15 more would be nice).

Also, I have MTHFR which likely caused my losses (though of course not for certain), and I slacked off about taking my methylated vitamins, and now that I'm back on them I'd like a couple of months for them to really kick in.

I know the feeling of waiting for MC to take it's course all too well:hugs:.

Confuzion I'm so sorry about your losses. I also have mthfr. What gender do you have?

Hi everyone, I'm back after a lovely long relaxing weekend camping.

Welcome momof2 and confuzion!

Still - how are you today? Did the bleeding stop?

Gagrl...you have a ton of willpower waiting until Saturday to test! Did you end up going to Disney? We dream of taking our own little ones there some day.

As for me...I'm 15 dpo today (CD34) and did not bother testing this morning since I've had a couple of days of brown spotting and usually for me that means AF is on her way. I really would like to know one way or another before our fertility appt on Thursday!

Confuzion I'm so sorry about your losses. I also have mthfr. What gender do you have?

I'm homozygous for the c677T mutation. Double the fun with 2 copies :wacko:. But I had a lot of testing for RPL with a clean bill of health all the way through except for that and an on-the-early side ovulation (with my daughter I O'ed CD11 for expample).

How about you?

Hopefully the spotting is just implantation bleeding wishn. Maybe it will stop. Good luck ;)

Wish we didn't.. The hurricane kind of messed that up. I did get four solid days with my mom though... I really miss her.

Confuzion I'm homozygous c677t as well..

Still no AF. Tomorrow is Wednesday so we have only a few more to go...

What is homozygous c667t?

Gagrlin sorry you didn't get to do Disney! Aaghhh how have you not caved and tested yet?

Wish glad you enjoyed camping? Are you going to test before your appointment?

AFM had horrible cramping again yesterday and passed a quarter sized dark clot but still bleeding :(

What is homozygous c667t?

Gagrlin sorry you didn't get to do Disney! Aaghhh how have you not caved and tested yet?

Wish glad you enjoyed camping? Are you going to test before your appointment?

AFM had horrible cramping again yesterday and passed a quarter sized dark clot but still bleeding :(

MTHFR is a common gene mutation often linked to pregnancy loss as well as other health problems. C677T is one type of the mutation. Homozygous just means we have 2 copies of the mutated gene rather than being heterozygous (1 healthy gene and 1 mutated gene). Which also means it would affect us more than someone who only has one copy. It messes with your absorption of B vitamins so if you have it, you typically need to be on higher doses of B vitamins.

I'm sorry I had one miscarriage that was never ending like this. I think it lasted about 10 days. If the bleeding lasts more than 2 weeks I would see a doctor to make sure there is no retained tissue.

Thank you for explaining, I Googled it and felt like I was in a science class that I really didn't understand. Does taking vitamin b help prevent losses? I'm past the 2 weeks mark already and stiiiilll bleeding :(

Yes in theory it should. I took a bunch of methylated b vitamins (them being methylated makes them more absorbable) before having my daughter and my pregnancy with her was picture perfect (though the birth experience was a whole other story lol). Hoping it does the trick for us again FX.

Have you been following up with your doctor? Did they follow your hcg back down to close to zero?

They never tested my hcg levels or anything. I guess because I was induced and delivered they assumed I'm good? I'm going to call in the am because this is extremely frustrating and beyond depressing.

Do you start taking the vitamins while ttc or just once you are PG? Sorry I'm an overly curious person lol

Should be taking them while TTC. Really should be taking them life-long. It's not just pregnancy problems that it creates. But I slacked off and now I'm back on them. Hopefully I should be good to go by December. And please ask away I don't mind at all.

And yes I recommend you call. Even if induced there could tissue left behind. I thought I was done with one of my MCs but kept bleeding until a piece of placenta finally made its way out. That's when the bleeding completely went away and my cycle was back on track. If it doesn't come out on its own it can cause some dangerous complications so definitely let them know what's going on. It may be that your body is taking longer than normal to shed the lining (very possible with such a late loss) but better safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->