• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Well I called and left a message with the triage nurse so hopefully my OB calls me tomorrow.

Are you waiting to ttc until Dec?

So I'm 5 days late for my AF after my CP.. And caved today... And I'm assuming I must have Od later than usual... Digi said no pregnant but the Frer.. I dunno, maybe I have line eye

https://i66.tinypic.com/34gknes.jpg

My eyes can never see faint lines, but I hope this darkens for you and the witch stays away GAgrl!

The witch showed up for me yesterday, 16 dpo (cd35) by my calculation, so I must have O'd a day or two later than I thought. I am not devastated to see AF for once, mostly excited to have my regular cycle back and get on with TTC again. We have our first fertility appt in an hour, so that is helping my optimism I think. Also, I caught my DH looking at baby name books online last night...it absolutely melted my heart. Reminds me that he wants a baby as badly as I do, and we're in it together!

Gagrlin something is catching my eye on that test. Digis never go positive for me until I've completely skipped AF. Are you going to test again today or tomorrow? You could be earlier than you think since o could've been later.

Wish yay for AF to be here so you can move forward! Let us know how your appointment goes! Awesome at your dh, that would've made me tear up.

AFM (tmi warning) cramps are less painful now since passing more gunk and a clot yesterday. Hoping this means it'll stop soon!

Still I'm going to wait until Saturday to test again.. Hopefully I get something or AF comes... I just want out of limbo.

I don't blame you, the not knowing is the worst! I have zero self control tho, I'd be testing tomorrow too haha

Well I called and left a message with the triage nurse so hopefully my OB calls me tomorrow.

Are you waiting to ttc until Dec?

Yes waiting until December is the plan. Two Decembers ago we made my daughter hoping it's a lucky month for us again.

My eyes can never see faint lines, but I hope this darkens for you and the witch stays away GAgrl!

The witch showed up for me yesterday, 16 dpo (cd35) by my calculation, so I must have O'd a day or two later than I thought. I am not devastated to see AF for once, mostly excited to have my regular cycle back and get on with TTC again. We have our first fertility appt in an hour, so that is helping my optimism I think. Also, I caught my DH looking at baby name books online last night...it absolutely melted my heart. Reminds me that he wants a baby as badly as I do, and we're in it together!

Best of luck for your appointment! Sorry about AF. Hope you catch that egg next time ;)

Gagrlin something is catching my eye on that test. Digis never go positive for me until I've completely skipped AF. Are you going to test again today or tomorrow? You could be earlier than you think since o could've been later.

Wish yay for AF to be here so you can move forward! Let us know how your appointment goes! Awesome at your dh, that would've made me tear up.

AFM (tmi warning) cramps are less painful now since passing more gunk and a clot yesterday. Hoping this means it'll stop soon!

If your cramps are dying down it's definitely a good sign. Hopefully you'll be done soon :hugs:.

Gagrl I see what you are seeing but unsure about it. I know what you mean about limbo. FX for the next test.

Gagrlin you're waiting a few days to test again or did you test this am?

I'M NOT BLEEDING TODAY!!! fxfxfx that it's over!

I'll be testing tomorrow with fmu.. I figure HCG should rise enough between yesterday and tomorrow to give me a better line.

Gagrlin you're waiting a few days to test again or did you test this am?

I'M NOT BLEEDING TODAY!!! fxfxfx that it's over!

Yay yes fingers majorly crossed! I replied to your question on the October testing thread on when you might O ;)

I'll be testing tomorrow with fmu.. I figure HCG should rise enough between yesterday and tomorrow to give me a better line.

Best of luck!! Hopefully a much clearer line :D

Gagrlin fx for darker lines tomorrow, looking forward to your test!

Confuzion thank you!

Ladies AF may finally be on her way!! I wiped a bit ago and it was pink and brown tinged.. 5 weeks after my MC....

GAgrl sorry you're getting AF but at least you won't be in limbo anymore. I felt relieved that my body had 'reset' and now we can get on with things! I wonder if I will O at the usual time this month or if it will be delayed again.

We had our first fertility appt yesterday, it went ok. Doctor thinks we should be able to conceive again naturally, that the 7 months it took the first time was not unusual given our ages (37/38). We're getting a bunch of testing done, and we will have all of the results back and a follow-up appt at the end of Sept. Meanwhile, we'll just keep trying and hoping to conceive our rainbow baby!

I still don't think you're out until you have full flow gagrl. Spotting can be normal in early pregnancy. Keep us posted!

Wishn - what kinda tests are they doing for you? Day 3, AMH?

AF made her appearance and my dh admitted he was a little disappointed.. In think my heart sank a little... Back to charting and temping.. I'm going to do everything in my power to make this month our month...

:hugs:

Best of luck in this new cycle. Do you use OPKs or just go by temps?

Cheapie OPKs or those clear blue smileys? I always loved those smiley OPKs but I'm gonna try not to spend the money on them unless it takes a while again :wacko:.

Cheapie OPKs or those clear blue smileys? I always loved those smiley OPKs but I'm gonna try not to spend the money on them unless it takes a while again :wacko:.

For now I have the wondfos

Confuzion, he ordered CD3 hormones + AMH which I did today, baseline ultrasound CD6, saline ultrasound CD10, CD20 progesterone, and also semen analysis for DH. My guess is that all of this will be normal...I suspect that our longer time to conceive and the early loss could just be age-related. The one thing you can't fix!

GAgrl I really hope this is your month! Baby dust and glue to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"