TTC my Rainbow Baby! Looking for buddies who log in often!

Well since my doctor said I can only do 3 cycles at a time on Clomid, I hope she'd up my dose if this one shows lower #s. But for how much my ovaries hurt I'm thinking I got a good O in! and Myshel, that's awesome, I hope that's the case here. I'll just say that if I don't get it this cycle it won't be from lack of trying! haha I pushed through the pain to make sure we got our bding in!

Darling sorry its so ouchy for you but fx you only need this one cycle!

Darling, sorry to hear your Clomid cycle isn't very fun for you. Hope the O pain calms down soon.

AFM: CD7 here and my 3rd Clomid day. I'm really feeling the side effects today though holy.

Pain is still going strong. Actually stronger. I am starting to wonder if I need to call my doctor about it, I dunno if you can get OHSS with low dose clomid, but it's starting to make me question. I'm getting nauseated from the pain. bleh. I think I'll give my doctor a ring and see what they say

If its extremely painful definitely call to be on the safe side!

I would call just to make sure it isn't a cyst. Good luck Hun, hope it is nothing and you are just feeling overly sensitive.

Pain subsided. I did call yesterday and they said it's likely just a strong ovulation that I'm not used to. Now I think so because it's not been an issue today. :)

Yay for strong ovulation darling!

I'm planning to do IUI with injectibles in March so I'm pretty nervous about what those side effects might be like. I'm supposed to avoid strenuous exercise during stimulation because of the risk of "ovarian torsion". Sounds like torture!

Still, yes we probably got in 6-7 bds from cd7 on until today (cd16) so bases should be converted but we'll be being every other day from now until 21 day check just to be safe hehe

Wish that's exciting! Hope you a successful cycle! Are injectables insurance approved or do you have to pay out of pocket. I'm looking ahead if clomid doesn't work and was curious.

Wish ovarian torsion does not sound fun:nope: but so exciting that you have a plan!

Darling it does sound like your bases are covered! When is AF due?

Darling the injectibles are really expensive here, but my insurance through work should cover 80% and DH's should cover the balance. The IUI itself is covered by provincial health insurance but we will have to pay out of pocket for the sperm wash - $800!

Wishin that is great insurance. Mine only covered up to a few thousand in total for my injections and it ran out before we did IVF so I had to cover all that since we used all the stupid coverage on the IUI's. So annoying, I wish we didn't do so many IUI's in hind site.

Ok so we have decided we are doing FET this next cycle just hope my af comes at a normal time and not late.

Darlin - sounds promising with ovulation and timed bd, hope this is your month!

Wish that's good your insurance is covering the majority of it!

Myshel that's so exciting! When is AF supposed to come?

That's awesome wish. .except for the $800 sperm wash!

Still I think it's due the 7th? That's cd28 which would line up with when I believe i o'd. So tww is now in session and I'm already antsy. :p

If af arrives on time should be here by march 2nd I think

The tww is the worst, I hate all this waiting all the time. It is like I am living in increments!

Going to the inlaws tomorrow for their bday. They are actually born on the same day so nice to be able to do a cake and presents all at once. Hun said he is going to make a cake ... but we will see about that haha

Myshel it is definitely a bizarro world of living life in two week increments! I am also expecting AF around March 2. I hope it all works out so you can do the FET!

Darling, I have my Fx for you! When are you going for your progesterone test?

I think I'm 12 dpo...I want to wait out the witch but I will probably cave and test tomorrow or the next day. I called my insurance company to make sure the drugs were covered, and they are at 80% of "reasonable and customary charges", no maximum. Of course I'd rather get a BFP, but the thought of calling in my CD1 to start the IUI cycle is equal parts exciting and scary to me!

Fx'd for you too wish!! My progesterone test is on Wednesday. I think I'm somewhere around 7-8 dpo currently and impatiently waiting to test lol! I have no tests in the house so that's probably good lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->