• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC & need help figuring out what this is...

smwjww12

Reaction score
Hi i'm new on here too. &* I'm ttc also. But I think I might have already conceived I've been having mixed symptoms they kinda feel like period symptoms but then again. I was about to get in the shower this morning and I seen some white flakey stuff on the tip of my nipples so I scratched it off and looked at the other one and it was there too so I squeezed them and these bumps popped up and filled with white stuff and got really hard and when they went soft again they stayed for a little while then the white stuff went away. My mother said it sounded like milk filling up but I don't know PLEASE HELP.

Milk doesn't usually fill up until late pregnancy/after birth.
So I'm not sure what that could be. But in early pregnancy your breasts can be sore and feel fuller, bigger and heavier.
When is AF due? Have you taken a test?

Some womam can lactate very very early but its rare. Have you tested yet? Can you call your doctor?

I started leaking at 6 weeks but that was crazy even my doctor said it was so early! I would take a test and see.

Well, my period isn't late yet. I am suppose to get it any day now. But they have always been irregular so I don't know exactly when I am suppose to get it. And I don't know what AF is. And I have had a lot of other symptoms but everyone says that it can be just me about so start my period but i'm not sure I don't wanna test to early.

have you ever had your blood levels drawn. You say your periods (AF= "aunt flow" for period) are irregular. You could have elevated prolactin which is what i have. I could squeeze my nipples, see exactly what you see, but i would actually have discharge come out. If you have white flakes, it sounds like youre actually leaking. check your bras and see if you see any spots. thats how i knew. hopefully yours is elevated bc youre pregnant! but its definitely something i think you should check on. Its fairly common and in most cases easy to treat which could help make yours periods regular :) GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"