TTC Newbie Alert :)

Funky Munky

Reaction score
Hi (newbie alert) :hi:

<<slow petrified outtake of breath>> ttc cycle 1

Nobody knows we're ttc, so dont feel like i've really got anyone to talk about it with. Dont want to tell family, coz i'll have to tell them every month (its going to be disappointing enough having a bfn without relaying it to everyone). Have realised I need to be able to blurt it all out and talk about it without frightening H :laugh2:

Me in a nutshell: Was on pill for 10 years/trying to not put loads of pressure on us. H seems to think he's got super sperm and it'll be a doddle, whereas I have a totally irrational fear its not going to happen for us.

Well, we'll soon see. Im only a few days off my AF due date (fingers crossed it stays away).

Not really sure of my dates/cycles accuracy with only coming off the pill 5 weeks ago (although have had AF and some CM). Have had some sharp pains (only short stabbing pains - its probably wind!) in my lower abdomen - is this common? You can imagine the stories my mind is making up...you've all been there/here.

Am being rational, normal human being 99% of the time, but that other 1% i'm so hormonal its untrue lol.

So, thanks for reading :)

Hi There

I'm a newby myself on this forum and i just read your story.

I totally understand your anxiety over not wanted to tell the family that your trying as you don't want to disappoint or have ppl asking you every month. I also share your fears over it never happening, but it appears that all women ttc feel the same, where so pessimistic about the issue.

I am 25 and have been ttc since jJly 07 for my 1st baby. I am very much like you, most of my family don't know we are ttc and I cant help panicking over the fact that its not happened yet. I have been on the pill since i was 16 and cant help think that there is something wrong with me. But i try to relax and reassure myself that it will happen when the time is right. I have been under alot of stress recently which i think dose not help.

As for the cramps you are experiencing, these may be due to you not being on the pill anymore as I never got any cramps, period pains or nothing whilst I was on the pill. In fact the only way i could tell my period was coming was by finishing my pack of pills lol.

Now i get swollen tender breast at least a week before, period pains and really emotional.

All I can advice is that you try and relax. I am actually going to take yoga classes or try meditation to help me de-stress a little better.

Anyway good luck and remember you are not alone x

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Wishing you a Speedy BFP :headspin:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I hope you get your BFP quickly!!

Hi & welcome to B&B :hugs:

Totally know how you're feeling about not telling the family. Me & OH have decided to do the same thing due to similar reasons.

Kim :hi:

Welcome to BnB.

Hope you soon get your BFP

-Stef xx

Hi hun :hi:

Welcome to baby and bump!

Wishing you a speedy BFP! :hugs:x

Aww thank you so much for your replies. It's made such a difference knowing you've all been/are in my position.

I really hope I can return the favor and be of support to some of you in the future.

(AF due thursday - :af:)

x

PS- H was still harping on about his 'super sperm' last night - hope he's right :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->