TTC Nov after mc in Aug

Marg_27

✿ Proud Mummy of 2 ✿
Reaction score
Hey all :)
After long hard discussions, OH and myself hav decided to start TTC in Nov.
2 weeks ago we learned that I had mc at 6 weeks 3 days, hav got a scan on wed and think will need a d&c as not much has happened naturally :(
This has hit us really hard, and hav found it really difficult!
We're going on holiday on 21st sept so hoping to leave all the worries behind and just enjoy ourselves!
Also, I had an appendisectomy in July, so def think my body needs some time to recouperate(sp).
So we feel, Nov gives me some time to heal physically and emotionally.
What do you all think?

I also miscarried in August. Actually the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks and I kept carrying it and didn't find out until 9weeks and had a D&C Saturday the 30th. After getting a D&C you may have some somewhat heavy bleeding and clotting so I would say get it as soon as you can so your body can heal properly by November. My DH and I also plan on trying again in November so I am sending my thoughts your way! With a D&C I was told your body will be nice and cleansed out and ready to get pregnant again possibly even quicker than before. Just be sure to give your uterus time to thicken back up as they will scrape it thin. You'll feel it when you are back to normal. Good luck hun!! :hugs:

I also miscarried in August. Actually the baby stopped developing at 6 weeks and I kept carrying it and didn't find out until 9weeks and had a D&C Saturday the 30th. After getting a D&C you may have some somewhat heavy bleeding and clotting so I would say get it as soon as you can so your body can heal properly by November. My DH and I also plan on trying again in November so I am sending my thoughts your way! With a D&C I was told your body will be nice and cleansed out and ready to get pregnant again possibly even quicker than before. Just be sure to give your uterus time to thicken back up as they will scrape it thin. You'll feel it when you are back to normal. Good luck hun!! :hugs:

Im sorry to hear bout ur mc :(
Isnt life just rubbish sometimes?
But then it goes on, and u just hav to pick urself up, dust urself off and get ready for round 2! Im in quite alot of pain at the mo, so not sure if my bodies trying to do it naturally, but as for the d&c, i guess it has its good points and bad points....
Will b thinking bout u aswell when Nov draws nearer, and hey, we may even meet in the TTC forum, and go on our journeys together....Id like that, knowing we are both in the same boat :hugs:

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs:

All the best in November! :hug:

Im sorry to hear bout ur mc :(
Isnt life just rubbish sometimes?
But then it goes on, and u just hav to pick urself up, dust urself off and get ready for round 2! Im in quite alot of pain at the mo, so not sure if my bodies trying to do it naturally, but as for the d&c, i guess it has its good points and bad points....
Will b thinking bout u aswell when Nov draws nearer, and hey, we may even meet in the TTC forum, and go on our journeys together....Id like that, knowing we are both in the same boat :hugs:

Oh most definately on the TTC together!! :hugs: This is such an awful time. I have my good days and my bad days. With the D&C I originally felt like the baby was torn from me but as the days go on now I am beginning to see that I probably had it easier because I didn't have the emotional pain of waiting to see what my body does and I didn't have to visibly see any of it. Now I just have to have the pain of my body healing. Which it has been a week since the surgery and I am just about back to normal already. Now I just have the fear that I may never have healthy babies :hissy:

Oh most definately on the TTC together!! :hugs: This is such an awful time. I have my good days and my bad days. With the D&C I originally felt like the baby was torn from me but as the days go on now I am beginning to see that I probably had it easier because I didn't have the emotional pain of waiting to see what my body does and I didn't have to visibly see any of it. Now I just have to have the pain of my body healing. Which it has been a week since the surgery and I am just about back to normal already. Now I just have the fear that I may never have healthy babies :hissy:[/QUOTE]

Oh hunni :( Im sure youll b fine and will go on to hav many healthy babies!!
Im glad ur starting feel better, both emotionally and physically! esp for when NOv comes around!!!
As for the D&C, think thats gonna b tha path for me anyway, as its now been 2 weeks and still nothing, just light bleeding. Got a scan on Wed so will kno more then.
I hav massive guilt feelings at the mo if Im honest tho, Im actually looking forward to TTC again, but like I said, Im still 'carrying' this baby at the min, so feel guilt towards it. Im still very very sad about my mc, so im really confused! aaarrrggghhh!!!!
Sorry for moaning on...again!

I think it is perfectly understandable to be sad and feel guilty to want another baby. The loss is still fresh, especially for you as you are still walking around with that baby. I have to give you :hug: for being strong so far. If I take moments to myself or even just lying in bed at night when there is nothing to think about, all I can think about is the miscarriage. Like 'why me' kind of thoughts and I get real sad. We actually named our baby though and that has helped make it more real for us and has actually helped me immensly to think of the baby by it's given name. This baby will always be my first child even though it was never born. So we named him/her Cameron.

I think you should feel as sad as you want and cry it all out whenever you feel the need to cry. Just don't hold anything in as I think that will only make things harder when you want to finally try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->