TTC novice - please help?!

shelleylu

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Hi girls.

Well, if any of you caught my post yesterday, you'll be pleased to hear I didnt throw myself off the nearest building last night!

I did cry a lot, and had a chat with my oh. Gutted about having my first af since my mc, but pleased we can start a fresh.

The only problem is, we dont know where to begin!!

Ok, so I know the basics about getting the ov time right, and how many days Ive got, but some of the posts on here are sooooo technical, I swear you girls could be medical professionals!!

I would really like to get pg this month - so does anyone have any advice where to start? I dont think Im ready to take it to an extreme level, as we've only been trying 1 month, but a few little tips would be great. I dont want to put too much pressure on myself for it to happen straight away (but who am I kidding, it'd be great!!)

Any help would be wonderful,

Thanks, Shelley x

How are long are your cycles? Do you get any signs like stretchy CM around the middle of your cycle?
Basically if you don't want to temp or use OPKs just make sure you BD every couple of days. Good luck :hug:

Hi Tansey, thanks for replying.

I had a mc at 9 wks last month, and before that was using the mirena coil so havent had an af for about 7 months (till this wknd :( )

My af did return at 28 days though, so thats a good sign which I am pleased aout.

Without wanting to use opks etc just yet, I just wanted some simple tips that anyone might have heard of... Doing a handstand for an hour after bd'ing etc?!!

Anything would be great as I'd love a BFP this month!

Also, I read somewhere ways to increase the chance of conceiving a girl were higher if you done certain things - the only problem I have, is that I cant remember where I read it, and I dont have hours of access to my pc to hunt through the internet unfortunately. (I ask about the girl thing, as I have a lovely son, and would love a girl to complete my family - saying that, I would be pleased either way!)

As I said above, any help would be really apreciated.

Thanks, and good luck to all ttc this month x x x x

Shelley, sorry to hear about your m/c. I'm glad you are back TTC and wish you quick luck!

I have read that if you BD in your early fertile days you are more likely to have a girl. But since you aren't really charting I imagine that would be tough to tell!

I don't chart either yet. I'm TTC month 2 now and I find it easy checking my CM. When my CM gets stretchy I get a LH surge so I know that method is pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->