TTC number 1...start of the journey!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Hello,

Only recently transferred from WTT as I finally managed to convince my partner to try now instead of December!

Been off my pill for two cycles now. First cycle I had very strong ovulation symptoms that I hadn't ever had before (I've been on the pill since I was 15...I'm 24 now).

Just been through the fertile period of my second cycle and had no ovulation symptoms at all. Wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate (though my cycles are regular). Perhaps my strong ovulation symptoms were because I had just come off my pill.

Any thoughts?

Waiting to test 20/8/14 though I am not hopeful. Don't feel pregnant at all :(

Would appreciate some company to get me through the wait!!!:thumbup:

Hi Lou! Good luck and baby dust to you!

I, too, noticed very strong ovulation symptoms my first month off the pill. I still tend to notice a tiny bit most months, but nothing like the first month off (I stopped in March, started TTC in May). Have you considered (or do you) temping? It's very helpful in being able to determine if you have ovulated or not.

Again, good luck to you!

Hi Lou, I'm 6dpo today, will be testing 19/20 August so same as you, I started temping this month to help with detecting ovulation, so might be an idea for next month if no bfp this month

Yes, I think next month I will temp and get an ovulation prediction kit! So wishing to feel some symptoms right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->