Ttc number 2 and confused!

Readyfortwo

Reaction score
Hello all! I am very new to these sites but have a question. We are on our 2nd month of ttc and today I got a postive on opk. Cd11, evening test. But my cm is more like I just got done ovulating. Up until today I was using reg test and yesterday bought a digital. I got a smiley and it won't go away for 2 days so I can't test again. Is it possible for me to have caught the end of it with the digital? With the other ones it was getting darker everyday and than I ran out. I'm wondering if I ovulated a day or 2 ago but was never sure with the colored lines. We have BD every night for the last 5 nights. Anyone else have this experience? I've never posted before but an driving myself nuts looking for answers. I'm trying to relax but am obsessed! (Slightly) next month I vow to just do it natural without opks. Any advice is appreciated!

If you just got the smiley today (even if you just caught the end of it), you probably haven't o'd yet. I would try to dtd tonight for extra measure. Do you temp at all?

I don't temp. I've been looking into it though for next month. I've read it's the easiest way to know if you have ovulated. The last few months I have had a 25 day cycle and am currently on cd11. So I think I will O soon if I haven't already. I do have that crampy punchy feeling on one side today like I might ovulate soon. Period tracker and FF "predict" tomorrow but that is just off keeping a calendar. I'm new to actually charting and the information out there is overwhelming. Maybe we should BD tonight and tomorrow to be safe. Thank you for the reply! It's very appreciated!

Your welcome. Temping is actually really easy. Get a basal thermometer and take your temp before you get out of bed in the morning (at the same time). It won't let you know when o is approaching, but will definitely tell you when it has occurred. I also recommend ovufriend for charting. It is really simple data input and had been spot on for me.

I always ovulate when my EWCM has pretty much gone. I figure that it makes sense, as the sperm should already be up in there waiting for the egg before I ovulate,

That's good news than! There is just so much conflicting information out there. This is the first month I have really been paying close attention to my body and what going on. We will keep BD for another couple nights. According to my calendar I ovulate tomorrow and today I got a positive on my OPK. Hopefully I'm right where it's telling me I am. Also had some pains today that I get every month but have no idea when in my cycle I had them. Just thought it was one of those random pains you get and than goes away. Now I think they are O pains.
But who knows! The minute I think I have it figured out, I come up with more questions! ...sigh...

Next month I will be temping too. Something else I will have to figure out!

I think I ovulated yesterday or today. And cramping yesterday but not today. We have BD every night for the last 7 nights. I'm on CD 12 of a 25 day cycle. Now what??? A month sure does seem long when every single day matters!

Hi
Do you mind if i join in on this group
i have been actively trying for number 2 since oct

im no good with temping but im using a cbfm and have reached my peak this morning xx :happydance:

Dont have sex every day, it takes 48hours for sperm to fully regenerate and mature, every other day until you get a positive OPK, then 2 days in a row, then back to EOD

Actually, new sperm are created everyday. Unless the male has sperm issues (quality or quantity) scientifically there is no reason to not to do it every day if you want to. If there are issues then every other day is better.

Sperm are created yes, but they take time to reach maturity. My husband has slightly low motility and it was suggested to us "quantity over quality" but after months and months im seriously rethinking that advice. Im also changing Drs =/

Thank you all for your thoughts! I'm am currently 2 dpo and no signs( except the ones in my head! ��) I actually like the idea of EOD, we both want this but were def worn out!!
Anyone else 2 dpo and want to track symptoms? It helps my obsession! I really try not to obsess but it's so hard not too! Dying to take a test but going to wait till next week. It's going to be a LONG week!

And yes sspencer99, please join! Any thoughts or advice welcome! Although be gentle. I'm new to all of this and I've seen some nasty blogs!! Trying to get pregnant makes people crazy!
For some reason this helps me. Can't talk to the hubby about cm and random pains. He looks at me like I've lost my mind! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->