• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ttc number 3 ..... first planned pregnancy

Danizzychar

Reaction score
Hi all
Could do with a buddy Just started to ttc.. I have 2 older children 7 and 9 both unplanned pregnancies... but me and the oh (his first baby) have decided to try.. I took my last pill on the 3rd of October.. stopped my bleeding on the 12th.. hoping for nature to take its course

Good luck hun I'm 36+3 with number 3 and my only planned baby! My older two are 7 and 5 :)

Good luck hun I'm 36+3 with number 3 and my only planned baby! My older two are 7 and 5 :)
Am so excited I have had a guess at when am due to ovulate this month and am away hes not coming so might miss this month :(

Hi
I've just came back to this forum as just finally agreed to try for no4!
I have a nearly 13 yr old from a previous relationship
And two sons from my husband , just turned 5 and just turned 1
Ds1 took 6yrs to conceive , ds2 took 4 years (never went on BC after ds1) ,
so under no illusion that we may be in for another long wait! Though I think if it doesn't happen in 2 years we will give up as we are lucky to have the 3 we have now! X

I’m in my second cycle of trying for #2, using fertility drugs to help as I’ve had some issues with ovulation. What day of your cycle are you on?

Oh wow we’re almost the same. I have a 6 and 4 year old and TTC #3. My OH first baby too. I also came off my pill a few weeks ago! Although I’m not too sure what my body is up to now but hey ho.
What pill were you taking? I was on cerazette but no withdrawal bleed at all

Hi. I have just decided to ttc no 3 soon. We have a 4 year old and almost 2 year old. Number 2 took a while so doubt it’ll happen quickly. I still have implant and can’t decide when to get it removed. Ideally wouldn’t want to be pregnant before March/April I think.

Oh wow we’re almost the same. I have a 6 and 4 year old and TTC #3. My OH first baby too. I also came off my pill a few weeks ago! Although I’m not too sure what my body is up to now but hey ho.
What pill were you taking? I was on cerazette but no withdrawal bleed at all
Microginon is it?? Am due af today but it's still a no show no pains etc but tested and still a bfn :(

Yes I was on that pill when I was younger.
It’s been 4 weeks since I stopped taking mine. I weirdly had a bfp 2 weeks ago. But it was obviously a chemical and I still haven’t bled from that either.
I’ve literally never ever wished for a period in my life until now :brat:

Are you going to test again soon? It so easy to become a Test addict! :roll: I thought I’d be more chilled about TTC #3 but NOPE :mrgreen:

Yes I was on that pill when I was younger.
It’s been 4 weeks since I stopped taking mine. I weirdly had a bfp 2 weeks ago. But it was obviously a chemical and I still haven’t bled from that either.
I’ve literally never ever wished for a period in my life until now :brat:

Are you going to test again soon? It so easy to become a Test addict! :roll: I thought I’d be more chilled about TTC #3 but NOPE :mrgreen:
I'll probably test in 2 days if still no af.. feel so tired today very bloated signs of af of preg I dont know ha.. I just want to be pregnant now me and oh haven't been together long and just decided let see how it goes and come off the pill... oh no he even went and got the tests today ha xx

Fx for you!

We have just decided to start TTC #2, DS is 14mo and I'm hoping to have around a 2yr gap! CD9 for me and my cycles usually run between 24-27 days long.

Hi ladies :hi:

I too am trying for baby number 4, I also came off my mini pill (cerazette) early October. I had bleeding on and off through October and then a proper 5 day period starting 19th November.

I'm sure I ovulated around day 14 and have since had constant cramping, heart burn, feeling sick, tired and headaches. My cervix has also moved further away from entrance and gone a little harder but still wet (sorry if tmi), praying for a bfp asap.

Good luck ladies for your :bfp: x x :crib:

Hi ladies :hi:

I too am trying for baby number 4, I also came off my mini pill (cerazette) early October. I had bleeding on and off through October and then a proper 5 day period starting 19th November.

I'm sure I ovulated around day 14 and have since had constant cramping, heart burn, feeling sick, tired and headaches. My cervix has also moved further away from entrance and gone a little harder but still wet (sorry if tmi), praying for a bfp asap.

Good luck ladies for your :bfp: x x :crib:
Hope you get ur bfp am having stupid cycles 57 last cycle this one am up to day 36 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"