TTC on Clomid

BrittneyMom

Happy Mom of 2
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Since I had my son 10/22/08 I have had 7-8 periods. In Feb and March my dr put me on Provera to induce a period and than put me on clomid days 5-9 (which I finally got to take in middle of March cause no AF came in Feb). I am now on day 17 and still no pos OPT. I have a few questions...

1. What day on clomid did you ovulate/have a pos opt?
2. While taking OPT's did your lines come and go or get darker as you got closer? (I ask this because I havent had a pos yet but one day there will be no line, the next a faint line, no line again, the next a close to a pos, and than back to nothing....so confusing!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. we have never had to take OPT's so are virgins to the testing, we had no issues getting pregnant with our son. My hubby and I have been trying for over a yr this time around and I am getting very aggrevated. :sad2:

sorry everyone new to site and didnt know this was ttc with #1...my apologies!

Hey check out ttc#1 clomid club, there are alot of great girls there... Well i took clomid days 2-6 and i got a positive opk cd19 and a bfp 12dpo, first cycle 100mg, AND MY LINE WAS DARKER THAN THE CONTROL, AND I HAD CRAMPS ON MY LEFT SIDE CD18, RIGHT BEFORE MY POSITIVE OPK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->