TTC on Valentine's Day '15! Anyone with me?

Springermommy

Reaction score
So, it's kind of funny because according to my charts, I probably won't be fertile this day, but hubby INSISTS that this is when he wants to TTC! Nice dinner, romance, the whole 9 yards, so I'm going with it!

Anyone else trying on or around this time? :sex::spermy::cloud9:

i wish! i was thinking of having one go in Feb and possibly being 3 months pregnant at my wedding but at the minute not looking probable!
good luck :)

We're looking at trying again come February. So could well be around then, all depends on my cycles. But considering it took 20 months to get our son I'd be incredibly shocked if I concieved right away. :haha:

DH and I are going to Hawaii in February and the plan is to start trying while there. As long as my cycles stay fairly regular I should be fertile around valentine's day. We didn't specifically plan for that day but I like the way it sounds! I realize it may not happen the first try but it would be fun if it did!

That's awesome and how romantic! :) Hope it happens on the first try for you guys. :)

I'm actually not fertile until like, 2/22, but can't hurt to start practicing a few days early. <3

We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas in May and I may be just a little bit pregnant at that point... We shall see!

That's awesome and how romantic! :) Hope it happens on the first try for you guys. :)

I'm actually not fertile until like, 2/22, but can't hurt to start practicing a few days early. <3

We are going on a cruise to the Bahamas in May and I may be just a little bit pregnant at that point... We shall see!

Thanks! It is kinda romantic, the perfect story to embarrass the child with one day haha. Valentine's day will definitely set the mood for trying! Here's hoping you have a third family member on your trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->