TTC Oopsies, Funnies, and General Mayhem

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by SweetPotatoPi, Oct 1, 2013.

1. SweetPotatoPi

SweetPotatoPi Love & Happiness...

TTC, especially TTCAL and PAL, can be pretty rough and I find that laughing is the best way to keep from crying if we're feeling a little :trouble: :finger: :gun: lol. Got a funny story for me? Do tell!

My oops this morning was me knocking my damn therm into the toilet :dohh: . Right in the middle of my cycle, seriously? :sad2: I let out a cartoonish "Noooooooooooooo!!!" when it happened too :haha: .

2. calvinzoey

calvinzoey Well-Known Member

I JUST got my AF after my D&C and I'm excited to start TTC again! I should be ovulating within the next 1-2 weeks ---- ALL OF WHICH I'll be on a car trip with my DH and his mother. Not only will be in the car for 8-9 hours most of the 13 days, but also sharing a hotel room. :dohh:

I'm going to have to find time to sneak away to do the act :shhh: :winkwink:

Won't be easy! But I am determined to get my positive this month! :thumbup:

Not really super funny, but definitely a ](*,) moment

3. SweetPotatoPi

Gah! I definitely had some big-time cringes at that one calvinzoey! You're gonna have to pull some David Blaine type isht to get the job done :haha: .

4. ErinsHope

ErinsHope Active Member

This was just when we were TTC, but is still hilarious. I was trying to be all sexy for the hubby and put on a nice outfit, I was just putting on some heels and walking to call him into the room, when BAM I crashed into a trunk into my bedroom, breaking a toe in the process, I didn't want the hubby to see me looking so ridiculous/pathetic, so I crawled to the door, locked it and somehow managed to at least put PJ pants on (while still with corset top on lmao), when I finally let him in, I was half crying half laughing. We moved the trunk after that.

5. SweetPotatoPi

:haha: Corset and all, love it lol. Ouch ErinsHope, I felt that one, ha! That is absolutely something that would happen to me :rofl: . Ugh, I've broken my pinkie toe two or three times against base boards and chairs :dohh: .

6. ErinsHope

ErinsHope Active Member

I know! I am so clumsy, usually when I go to a new Dr's office I get the "does anyone ever physically abuse you chat", and I almost die laughing, because I am really just the clumsiest person I know. There are lots of jokes about me needing to be wrapped up in bubble wrap.

7. SweetPotatoPi

You know this almost made me do an actual spit-take right? :haha:

8. ErinsHope

ErinsHope Active Member

yah! Glad to make you giggle