Ttc over 40

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies

looking to see if there are any ladies out there that have fallen pregnant and had a healthy baby naturally at 43 or over.

I am 42 have been ttc for 8 months nearly and had a chemical in April and a miscarriage in June.
Just found out I am out again this cycle and feeling very deflated.

just looking for positive stories of women that are over 42.. I turn 43 a week b4 Christmas.

would like to add I had my son just over a year ago and fell with him on month 11 after having 4 chemical pregnancies In 7 months.
We are trying for our last miracle rainbow baby.

Hi, I am deeply sorry to read your story. I can't help with first hand experiences but myself know many ladies aged 40+ who conceived naturally or via IVF. I would also recommend checking egg and sperm quality to see whether everything is okay to boost your chances. All the best on your journey.

Hi, I am deeply sorry to read your story. I can't help with first hand experiences but myself know many ladies aged 40+ who conceived naturally or via IVF. I would also recommend checking egg and sperm quality to see whether everything is okay to boost your chances. All the best on your journey.

Thanks love.
Unfortunately my husband refuses to get checked so im praying as hes got me pregnant 3 times now as we had a 3rd loss in feb, that hes all good.
Im on a bunch of supplements now and have had my hormones checked.
Progesterone was 59 on cd21 so not thay causing my loses.
Probably is my eggs. Ive looked into having a ovarian reserve checked but its very expensive.
Im definitely ovulating every cycle and my cycle is like clock work.
Im 43 now and this is month 15 trying now.
Today is ovulation day and praying so hard this cycle will finally be the one.
Thank you so much for your reply my love.

I've seen you on other boards before and I know a bit of your history. I'm not 40+ yet (close but not quite there) but I know several women who have conceived naturally over 40. In fact, I know more than a few who have had babies at 45, 47, and even 48!

Also, it totally CAN be progesterone! My levels rise normally during my cycle and even in the first weeks of pregnancy but they drop too early and I need to supplement or I lose the baby by 9 weeks. My drs have never been able to explain it but progesterone supplements are a must for me. I usually start them at bfp but I have been as late as 7 weeks before starting them.

I'm not sure where you are located, but I found some menopause test kits at my local Walgreens pharmacy. It was a pee on the stick test and it can tell you if one of the hormones that elevates when you enter menopause is getting high. I cannot remember the name of the test kit or the hormone it tests, but you might be able to find something on Amazon. And I know in the US there is a company that sells kits where you send in a blood sample and they test all of your hormones for you. I can't remember the name of that company either but it's advertised everywhere. It isn't cheap but it's alot cheaper than going to the dr for the testing and the results are posted to your account with explanations so you can tell if things are where they should be or too high/low. Just some options to look into.

Thanks love.
Unfortunately my husband refuses to get checked so im praying as hes got me pregnant 3 times now as we had a 3rd loss in feb, that hes all good.
Im on a bunch of supplements now and have had my hormones checked.
Progesterone was 59 on cd21 so not thay causing my loses.
Probably is my eggs. Ive looked into having a ovarian reserve checked but its very expensive.
Im definitely ovulating every cycle and my cycle is like clock work.
Im 43 now and this is month 15 trying now.
Today is ovulation day and praying so hard this cycle will finally be the one.
Thank you so much for your reply my love.
I'm truly sorry to hear that your husband isn't on board with the idea. Some time ago, fertilityroad site published a series of articles on boosting one's chances through vitamin intake and a proper diet. You might find it helpful to take a look at these resources to increase your chances. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->