TTC peanut where are you!?

PeanutWhereRU

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to forums, ive joined because I think I am actually going insane waiting for my peanut!!

I am 27 and in pretty much good health. Me and my husband have been ttc for nearly a year. We were quite relaxed about it in the beginning and decided we will be happy when it happens but now where we see people younger than us with babies it really hurts.

We have only recently been tracking and planning but it's so heartbreaking. I was so convinced peanut was here this month. I tested 3 days ago and got a BFN but still held on to the hope that it was wrong. Got my AF today and my world has crashed.

Am I the only one! Any tips for feb?

Hello!

My husband and I have been trying for almost a year now too.. I started off tracking my temps and using OPKs but I had to stop because it is just too stressful and such a let down each month.

I completely understand how you feel and it makes you start to feel like you will never get a BFP. I think the biggest thing that has helped me is just to not think about it as much and not look at my fertility friend or period tracker charts to tell me when my ovulation window is... Just have sex when you want to have sex and hope it happens without worrying too much. I know it hasn't happened for us yet but that has helped It become easier to deal with.

I'm currently 23 dpo and trying not to think about it too much. I took a test this morning and it was negative but I don't feel like I will start my period anytime soon either! Frustrating!

Thanks for your reply. Im glad im not alone.

I google every little symptom and every month I get different pre menstrual symptoms so I can't even track if something is different. I think I will just get me and my husband checked over this month. Just pray nothing is wrong with our baby machines. I don't know how many more months I can tolerate!

At this stage im hoping twins will come along lol!

Hello!

My husband and I have been trying for almost a year now too.. I started off tracking my temps and using OPKs but I had to stop because it is just too stressful and such a let down each month.

I completely understand how you feel and it makes you start to feel like you will never get a BFP. I think the biggest thing that has helped me is just to not think about it as much and not look at my fertility friend or period tracker charts to tell me when my ovulation window is... Just have sex when you want to have sex and hope it happens without worrying too much. I know it hasn't happened for us yet but that has helped It become easier to deal with.

I'm currently 23 dpo and trying not to think about it too much. I took a test this morning and it was negative but I don't feel like I will start my period anytime soon either! Frustrating!

23 dpo with no AF symptoms sounds positive! Good luck hun x

Definitely not the only one. The OH and I have only been at this 3 cycles...currently starting the 4th....I was pretty convinced some miracle might have happened this last month but AF got me this morning and is being so cruel..

Sucks watching all my friends and aquaintances go on to have their second child and we can't even have one :(

I'm praying this next cycle we ALL get out BFP.....

Any new plans ladies?

I just got a new thermometer this morning after thinking the one I had was done. And picked up a new pack of opk's...this will be my first month properly using them.

I also plan on drinking green tea every morning from now till O day (I don't get ewcm I hear this helps) and am going to look into this eating pineapple core from O to about 5DPO which I hear helps with implanation.

Thanks for your reply. Im glad im not alone.

I google every little symptom and every month I get different pre menstrual symptoms so I can't even track if something is different. I think I will just get me and my husband checked over this month. Just pray nothing is wrong with our baby machines. I don't know how many more months I can tolerate!

At this stage im hoping twins will come along lol!

Sounds a lot like myself. I symptom check like crazy. In the TWW now but I have an awful feeling we didn't get it. We've also been trying for over a year, and I can definitely relate to how you feel seeing younger people with babies. Every month hurts when AF shows. I wish you the best dear, baby dust to you and keep your chin up. I always try to remember that everything happens for a reason. Keep trying love!

I also google every symptom! Then it just makes me feel worse! Haha

BeachyFeelin - I think this month I am just going to try and not stress about it like I usually do when it gets close to the time I am supposed to start.. It just causes so much anxiety! I am going to take Pre natals, vitamin C, and folic acid though since my doctor recommended that.
I totally know the feeling of all my friends getting pregnant so quickly and I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting! I want and deserve my little nugget too!

We talked to my doctor but he said he won't do any tests or anything until it has been over a year of TTC.

I sincerely hope you all get BFPs soon! I will see in the next couple of days whether the mean witch decides to show her face.

I am also in the same boat as all of you ladies!

I am 25yo and I went off the pill in September. I definitely did not stress about getting pregnant until this past cycle. I am a crazy person now. I chart every single "symptom" on FF and I swear I had them all and of course AF came today. So, I REFUSE to look at symptoms this next cycle. I am going to try OPK's after my period ends just to make sure I know when I am ovulating. I work night shift so I am thinking that this may be messing up my BBT.

I hope we all get BFP's in February! :)

Also, has anyone tried preseed? I am thinking about buying some! I figure it can't help!

I am also in the same boat as all of you ladies!

I am 25yo and I went off the pill in September. I definitely did not stress about getting pregnant until this past cycle. I am a crazy person now. I chart every single "symptom" on FF and I swear I had them all and of course AF came today. So, I REFUSE to look at symptoms this next cycle. I am going to try OPK's after my period ends just to make sure I know when I am ovulating. I work night shift so I am thinking that this may be messing up my BBT.

I hope we all get BFP's in February! :)

Also, has anyone tried preseed? I am thinking about buying some! I figure it can't help!

I just found out about it earlier today and am going to go buy some tomorrow! It seems like it has helped a lot of people and it can't hurt to try something new. It seems relatively easy to find in stores as well!

I tried pre seed on my last cycle. Don't read the reviews as there are so many people that get BFP on their first cycle.

When you dont you end up crazy like me joining forums lol

its well worth a try, and makes sex that little bit more pleasurable!

I'm trying to get hold of my doctor this morning. Fat chance if I get an appointment in the next 2 weeks.

peanuts and nuggets for feb ladies!! x

Just found out 4 women at work are pregnant so is my best friends neighbour who is only having a child for benefits! She is now considering a termination as the government won't pay her anymore!!

Feeling cheated!

Rant over!

Just found out 4 women at work are pregnant so is my best friends neighbour who is only having a child for benefits! She is now considering a termination as the government won't pay her anymore!!

Feeling cheated!

Rant over!

Oh my goodness. That is so frustrating for the people who want a child for the right reasons. Good luck for next month and keep us updated! Hope you find something out at your doctors appointment.

I still have yet to start my period so we shall see hopefully sooner rather than later.

Feeling cheated!

Rant over!

That almost makes me want to cry :( Why are these the women that get pregnant easily and the ones who would love and adore a child have problems?

Not fair.

I'm in the same boat ladies we are on cycle 7 of ttc #1. I came off mini pill Dec 2012 when we got engaged to let my body return to normal (had been taking it for 13years) and started ttc on honeymoon Aug last year. Really thought we would have a honeymoon baby but month after month just bfn, getting really frustrated now and feel like I'm already ready to give up! Feel like I spend every second thinking about it!

Ladies any luck?

I thought I was out this cycle as the OH and I had some issues and were going to take a couple weeks off of trying (the pressure has gotten to us). I've still been using opk's so I can see when I ovulate. Last cycle I got a positive on CD11. The OH surprised me with some lovin yesterday and 2 1/2 hours later I got my positive opk!! CD14!

Pretty sure that might be our only chance to BD this cycle so I'm hoping it was enough :/

How is everyone else doing?

Ladies how are you all getting on? Ive posted on other groups. I think I may have had post ovulation or implantation bleeding this cycle. Quite confused.

Im going to see my doctor on Tuesday. BeachyFeeling do you feel a sticky bean?

Ladies how are you all getting on? Ive posted on other groups. I think I may have had post ovulation or implantation bleeding this cycle. Quite confused.

Im going to see my doctor on Tuesday. BeachyFeeling do you feel a sticky bean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->