TTC - post miscarraige *any advice appreciated

BabyBinky19

Reaction score
I unfortunately miscarried last Saturday at 6w4d. I started bleeding on the Saturday and an internal scan on Monday confirmed our worst fear, we were miscarrying.
By Thursday i had a barely positive pregnancy test, Friday the bleeding stopped and saturday the hpt was negative. We had sex on Saturday night (after researching and finding it was safe after bleeding stops and also the fact my husband had been away working for almost a month prior to miscarriage - we needed the intimacy)
So, i have been using ovulation tests and they have been negative until TODAY. i used the clearblue fertility sticks and today is showing as a high day. Is it normal to ovulate this early after miscarriage? I really just want to be pregnant again after the loss and theyears of ttc. Does anyone have experience of falling pregnant or ttc straight after a loss?

I’m so sorry for your loss! I had one at 9 weeks but we didn’t try right away right after. But I have heard that for some reason, you are really fertile after a miscarriage so maybe you are ovulating? Did you have any other symptoms?

I’m so sorry for your loss! I had one at 9 weeks but we didn’t try right away right after. But I have heard that for some reason, you are really fertile after a miscarriage so maybe you are ovulating? Did you have any other symptoms?
I thought I'd noticed a change in my CN, hoping to get pregnant before AF comes to be honest. I had a scan at epu to make sure everything was gone today and tgey said my uterus was empty...i don't know if that means there's no pregnancy hormones left though. Didn't want to ask questions as i know they like you to wait til after AF or dating purposes if you fall pregnant again. So none the wiser really ‍♀️

So sorry for your loss, are you ttc again? Xx

I thought I'd noticed a change in my CM, hoping to get pregnant before AF comes to be honest. I had a scan at epu to make sure everything was gone today and tgey said my uterus was empty...i don't know if that means there's no pregnancy hormones left though. Didn't want to ask questions as i know they like you to wait til after AF or dating purposes if you fall pregnant again. So none the wiser really ‍♀️

I thought I'd noticed a change in my CN, hoping to get pregnant before AF comes to be honest. I had a scan at epu to make sure everything was gone today and tgey said my uterus was empty...i don't know if that means there's no pregnancy hormones left though. Didn't want to ask questions as i know they like you to wait til after AF or dating purposes if you fall pregnant again. So none the wiser really ‍♀️

Yea they do like you to wait but my thought is that they do ultrasounds and they are usually right on anyways so at least they can go back if it did happen. Did you guys bd just in case?

And my miscarriage was 4 years ago and we had a daughter since but right now we are technically ntnp. I want more but my husband is content. We use the pull out method during my fertile period but don’t use anything before so it could happen. Haha

I unfortunately miscarried last Saturday at 6w4d. I started bleeding on the Saturday and an internal scan on Monday confirmed our worst fear, we were miscarrying.
By Thursday i had a barely positive pregnancy test, Friday the bleeding stopped and saturday the hpt was negative. We had sex on Saturday night (after researching and finding it was safe after bleeding stops and also the fact my husband had been away working for almost a month prior to miscarriage - we needed the intimacy)
So, i have been using ovulation tests and they have been negative until TODAY. i used the clearblue fertility sticks and today is showing as a high day. Is it normal to ovulate this early after miscarriage? I really just want to be pregnant again after the loss and theyears of ttc. Does anyone have experience of falling pregnant or ttc straight after a loss?
I got pregnant straight after my first miscarriage, unfortunately that pregnancy also ended in a miscarriage. Right now I’m waiting to see if af comes ( hope that it doesn’t) but as much as I want this I’m scared I will have another miscarriage. Both miscarriages were between the 3 and 5 month marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->