TTC Prayer Group!

beneathmywing

Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

I decided I wanted to start a thread for myself and other people TTC to join together to both give and obtain prayer support.

If you would like to join, leave a general prayer for all, leave a post asking for others to pray for you or just talk to others who understand and can help you KEEP THE FAITH!!! If you would like us to pray for something specific, feel free to leave your story in the post as well.

I know everyone has different beliefs and this post is not meant to offend anyone!!

I will start off with my story.
I'm 24, DH is 26. We have been trying to TTC for a year now. I have high fsh and DH has low morphology. I am on my second IUI this cycle. We had one IUI last cycle, which was natural, and got a BFN. This cycle I was on Clomid. I responded well and had three growing follies. I am now in the TWW.
I pray to God this is my cycle; if not, I pray I continue to have the strength to pull forward and keep believing my time will come. If this cycle is unsuccessful, I have to decide what my next step is. My biggest worry is making the wrong decision or not being able to decide. I pray God leads me the right way!!!

I like this post idea :).

First off, I pray that every last woman that is on this site gets their bfp! (and other women ttc in the world as well, of course!) We all deserve our sticky beans and I pray ALL of us get it! xxx

:dust:

Also, I only have 1 remaining ovary/tube and I just recently found out my only tube has a blockage. I am currently taking natural enzymes to help clear up scar tissue damage and then I'll be going for a repeat HSG after 3-4 months of taking the enzymes and I hope and pray with everything I have that my tube will open up as dh and I just cant pay for IVF out of pocket right now :-(. Dh and I were devastated when we first learned the bad news but we are keeping our faith and we pray every night that we DO get our first baby together. (I have a son but dh doesn't have any biological children, although my son thinks of him as his dad). Plz pray the enzymes will reduce the scar tissue blockage in my tube, at least enough for the dye to push through the blockage the rest of the way!
I appreciate any prayers you ladies can give! Every last prayer helps! I have faith everything will work out and alls I can do is NEVER lose hope and to just keep on praying!

I decided I wanted to start a thread for myself and other people TTC to join together to both give and obtain prayer support.

If you would like to join, leave a general prayer for all, leave a post asking for others to pray for you or just talk to others who understand and can help you KEEP THE FAITH!!! If you would like us to pray for something specific, feel free to leave your story in the post as well.

I know everyone has different beliefs and this post is not meant to offend anyone!!

I'm 24, DH is 26. We have been trying to TTC for a year now. I have high fsh and DH has low morphology. I am on my second IUI this cycle. We had one IUI last cycle, which was natural, and got a BFN. This cycle I was on Clomid. I responded well and had three growing follies. I am now in the TWW.
I pray to God this is my cycle; if not, I pray I continue to have the strength to pull forward and keep believing my time will come. If this cycle is unsuccessful, I have to decide what my next step is. My biggest worry is making the wrong decision or not being able to decide. I pray God leads me the right way!!!

I pray to god u get ur bfp as well! I truly do! FX this round was very successful! I will for sure keep u in my prayers! Clomid can def help and I have alot of hope for u this cycle! I wish u tons and tons of baby dust!!!!

I pray to god u get ur bfp as well! I truly do! FX this round was very successful! I will for sure keep u in my prayers! Clomid can def help and I have alot of hope for u this cycle! I wish u tons and tons of baby dust!!!!

Thank you, soo much!! I will keep you in my prayers as well!!

I'm 21, DH 22
We've been TTC for 3 years.
Unknown infertility at this time!

Both my tube's are open, no cyst, inside of uterus looked great.
I ovulate, and it was confirmed by blood a few months ago just to make
sure my opk's weren't lying.

I've had lots of testing, LAP schelduled in two weeks.
Next week DH gets SA, and the following week we go to Infertility doc.

Period is due in 3 days but according to my opk's I o'd late I'm giving it a few extra days.

I know the lord has a plan for me and I just have to patient, with everyone around me conceiving its been really emotional but I just try to keep the faith strong. I do have a really bad habit of buying baby clothing for child that doesn't exist lol

I definitely need a prayer. I've lost the will to keep trying.

I'm 21, DH 22
We've been TTC for 3 years.
Unknown infertility at this time!

Both my tube's are open, no cyst, inside of uterus looked great.
I ovulate, and it was confirmed by blood a few months ago just to make
sure my opk's weren't lying.

I've had lots of testing, LAP schelduled in two weeks.
Next week DH gets SA, and the following week we go to Infertility doc.

Period is due in 3 days but according to my opk's I o'd late I'm giving it a few extra days.

I know the lord has a plan for me and I just have to patient, with everyone around me conceiving its been really emotional but I just try to keep the faith strong. I do have a really bad habit of buying baby clothing for child that doesn't exist lol

Thanks for sharing your story!! I know how hard it can be when you feel like the whole rest of the world is pregnant but you!! I will keep you in my prayers :hugs:

I definitely need a prayer. I've lost the will to keep trying.

I pray God gives you the strength and will to never give up! I pray for the same thing for myself and sometimes am quite amazed how I keep myself going! Just believe!!

Thought this prayer might help you:

Dear Jesus, sometimes the days cant pass quickly enough, while others fly by at lightening speed. I cant seem to keep up with the pace of the world. I am tired, Lord. My heart is weary and my spirit is weak. Im trying the hardest to take the next step. To keep trying, To move on, but between you and me, Lord, I feel like giving up.
Help me remember the reason I began. Help me see the purpose behind your plan. Provide the necessary grace, keep me set upon your face to find strength for that next step, to discover faith, to keep trying, to pause for this moment and then move on. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"