TTC Prayer To Read Aloud With Your OH

Mrs. Sosa

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God inteded you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, thorugh the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none shall cast their young, nor be barren amount Your people and the number of our days You will fulfill. This pregnancy will be fulfilled. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.​

to God be the glory

what aweaome words you have written - may you have a blessed pregnancy and a healthy baby

I just read this out loud :flower:. Thank you for that prayer. What a good feeling. :hugs:

:dust:

This is a lovely prayer but can I ask a theological question? I am a Christian but I have never understood why we would read a prayer out loud. God knows the desires of my heart....He knows my thoughts before I have thought them so why would I need to point out the obvious and tell Him that:
1. I want a baby to love and care for
2. What needs to happen to make one?
Maybe that's where I am going wrong :shrug: but I am just worried and don't want to insult God by pointing out the obvious to Him.

Any thoughts welcome :hugs:

This is a lovely prayer but can I ask a theological question? I am a Christian but I have never understood why we would read a prayer out loud. God knows the desires of my heart....He knows my thoughts before I have thought them so why would I need to point out the obvious and tell Him that:
1. I want a baby to love and care for
2. What needs to happen to make one?
Maybe that's where I am going wrong :shrug: but I am just worried and don't want to insult God by pointing out the obvious to Him.

Any thoughts welcome :hugs:

The Bible instructs us to pray. Just because God knows our thoughts and desires doesn't mean He wants us to not verbalize them. Jesus prayed out loud. :flower:

Gen. 25:19 "This is the account of Abraham's son Isaac. Abraham became the father of Isaac, 20 and Isaac was forty years old when he married Rebekah daughter of Bethuel the Aramean from Paddan Aram and sister of Laban the Aramean. 21 Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant."

Matthew 7:7-11 "Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened. Or what man is there among you, when his son shall ask him for a loaf, will give him a stone? Or if he shall ask for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"

Blessings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"