TTC- question about blue dye test!!

I used a clear blue (blue dye) each time I have tested, got a clear bfp with my son, and got a clear bfp this time.. I also took clearblue tests on a cycle I wasn't pregnant and had no evaps, it was a clear bfn
see on mine i see something but everyone in pregnancy gallery says evap, i know i need to test agau when i get.paid on thursday, feel like af is coming, cramps, and my boobs hurt

This was actually taken when I was about 5 weeks, a week after missed period. I know it doesn't really fit into the time frame you're looking to see but it's definitely positive and not an evap. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
I used FRER, digis and blue dye on 11 dpo [I had a lot of extra tests lying around :haha:] and I got all positives and no evaps... here is equate & cb +/- both are blue dye. I also used ept blue dye and had no issues...

*The tests were much darker in person and today, 13dpo everything is nearly darker than the control line.

Attachments

• All tests..jpg
    All tests..jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • all tests cb.jpg
    all tests cb.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
  • All tests equate.jpg
    All tests equate.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
I used FRER, digis and blue dye on 11 dpo [I had a lot of extra tests lying around :haha:] and I got all positives and no evaps... here is equate & cb +/- both are blue dye. I also used ept blue dye and had no issues...

*The tests were much darker in person and today, 13dpo everything is nearly darker than the control line.
see my clearblue looked alittle lighter than urs, but every one says evap :-( i cant test again til thursday, im on cd56 today, is it possible to still be preggo this late if u have irregular cycles?????? My boobs have been hurting for two days and alittle crampy, feels like af, i thought i was preggo wks ago but all bfn,.maybe i could of got preggo later in cycle????

Could be that you ovulated late and only recently got pregnant.

Do you have a link to your test picture?

but hun the ones you put up really are evap...i have had tons of them unfortunately and there so heartbreaking, that is why everyone on your other threads keep telling you to use pink dye..

blue dye evps come up thin, fat dark and light and in time frame...so you can see why people go crazy with heartbreak with them and if your due you would be getting a pretty dark bunt in our face blue at this piont not what was shown...

im sorry......:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->