TTC question about strange symptoms (tmi)

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
Hey so me and OH have been TTC for a wee while now and this month I'm possibly a few days late ( I say possibly because my period can sometimes be hard to predict) I've already taken a test but it was a :bfn: so I think I may have tested a bit too early so waiting a week then testing again. Anyways I've been having the typical pregnancy symptoms (sore breasts, constipation, fatigue etc) but I've also had some rather odd symptoms? I've been getting regular cramping like before a period but I've also been getting like a pressure feeling just below my tummy and above my lady garden :haha: its not all the time just sometimes? And also a funny feeling just below my belly button and a cramping feeling on my right side sometimes going round to the bottom right side of my back? Anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Oh and also for the past day or so I've had no ddischarge?! I mean I NEVER ever have no discharge?? The days leading up to the past couple of days i can't say I noticed a difference in discharge and I'mjjust wondering what the heck?! Haha anyone else ever experienced anything like this?? :flower:

The cramping could be ovulation cramping. Maybe you ovulated late this month!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->