TTC questions and confusion!

tigerkat01

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum thing and a little nervous to post ...

My partner and I are looking to start a family after conceiving our first last year but I miscarried at 10 weeks. I have been tracking my cycle since going off the pill a couple of years ago and have a 28 day cycle (sometimes it's 30 days but that happens usually every 3rd month or so).

Anyway I don't think I ovulated for about 2 months post miscarriage but now looking like it's back to normal.

I don't temp but just go with CM and the occasional OPK cos I don't want to get too caught up in it all (or rather my partner tells me not to and let it happen naturally :dohh:)

So this month I had my prediction to ovulate cd14. We BD cd12 and then cd13 I woke up to much more watery cm (sorry for the tmi!) than I've ever had. Around 8.30am i tested with an opk and the control line was medium dark and the test line was only faint. Then not long after I went to the toilet and got my usual ewcm. Clearly I'm about to ovulate...
Is there a chance from the cd12 BD that it is close enough to ovulation to work? Seems that my cycle timing to ovulate cd13-14 is on track and getting right sided ov pain on cd13.

When we got pregnant last year I did all the same stuff, checked my calendar for cycle days, monitored my CM and when it was around cd14 I opk tested which was positive so we bd and 2 weeks later got BFP. I think we bd right on the day of ov or just before it occurred so we got it in time.

What are your thoughts on this time round? Does it sound like the timing is right?
When he gets home from work I'll try and get the bd going again :happydance::happydance:

Sorry for the long post but thank you for reading and good luck to everyone out there! Happiness and health x

U could do its hard to say. I used to assume my o date and i have a 10 day lp so i was 2 days out on my calculation. I didnt know until i temped. I would suggest u tempnfind out ur pattern for sure. Opks are good but dont saybif u have od. U can get a pos opk and o within 48hrs. And cm can happen for 5 days after o. If u have ewcm for more than 5 in general uts a sign u havnt od. Also i get o pqin for a week before o and a few days after.

I would say ur timing is fine as its wihinn2 days. My doc said dtd every 2 days is best. As his sperm will last that long even longer ( though intry every other day) at a guess does sound like u od cd14.

Sincw u arent doing opks personally now u know u have either od or its any day maybe dtd eveybother day then u got it covered

Hi:flower: I am horrible at tracking my periods so I only use the clear blue opk (the one that uses the smiley faces to tell you if you are ovulating). The month before we were planning to get pregnant with my daughter I was using those to actually avoid getting pregnant (not a good idea btw lol). Anyway I took one in the am and got a low fertility sign so assumed it was safe so we be. FOUR DAYS LATER I ovd and bam, BFP lol. Sadly that one ended in a miscarriage, I'm almost certain because I wasn't off my bc for a full cycle which is the same circumstances as with my first loss as well. I say that to say, I think your timing is fine. I would probably be tomorrow. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Thanks for the responses ladies! It's been an interesting week actually! Lots of sysmptoms that I'm questioning that are suggesting possible pregnancy but I'm doing my best to hold off to test!
Thanks ms sunshine for the temping suggestion I'll def look into it. Based on what I know about my body so far is that I get 1-2 days of watery cm before my one-off ewcm. I only notice it after 1 toilet visit, it's almost like a plug is released and then that's it (sorry tmi). Then I'd say within 1-3 days I get super 'fidgety' and want to dtd with my partner. Generally the day I predict ov based on calendar and all these other symptoms I tend to wake up hotter than usual, even in winter so that could be my temp rise.
So far I've been experiencing some odd symptoms for it being so far away from af - thinks like sore/tender nipples, a little bit of nausea on 6dpo and mild cramps like af but different since 4dpo and it's now 8dpo. Yesterday and today I had a sharp left sided pain so possible implantation?
I won't know until early next week when I'm due but it's looking promising... I think! Haha

Anyone had these symptoms in the tww?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->