TTC & So Confused

That is great that it is probably fully out of your system now! Hopefully after af comes so will you :bfp: I must say since we have decided to wait until after I finish school to ttc I have been stress free! It feels a lot better! I don't stress about when it is going to happen or if I am late or not.....even if you are trying I recommend saying and getting in the state of mind that you aren't! It will make it a lot better on you! Plus who knows maybe with your body so relaxed you will get your :bfp: soon~

:dust: to you! Keep me updated on what all happens!

Thanks. I'm still really nervous but that's because I still haven't gotten af yet. I plan on trying to relax a bit but it has been difficult because I've been worried about this long cycle.

It's great that you feel so much better now! I hope relaxing helps me to. Good luck! Talk to you soon!

cd71 and still no sign either way. I'm waiting until Christmas eve morning to test but it will prob be bfn. And if af doesn't show I have to go back to the doctor I guess. I'm pretty tired and irritable today. Those are my only symptoms. Hope you are doing well!

Hey bamagirl! I finally got af on the 21st of december after 71 long days! Now I am cd16 and looking for signs of ov and hoping this is a much shorter cycle! HOpe you are doing well!

That is great! I know you were so relieved when af FINALLY showed up! I know how I get when I am anxiously waiting on af to make her grand arrival! Are you using any kind of ovulation kit or just looking for "signs"? Good luck! I hope so much that this is it for you :D

I am doing good. School just started back but in the back of my mind I can't help but think about a baby and look at baby things...I am trying desperately not to think about it though. I was looking at names for if we have a girl. Although I know that I am just torturing myself by looking at it all.

Hey there! Glad to hear you are doing well. Soon enough you will be trying again and maybe even put those names you are choosing to use! I know it must be difficult not to think about it but try to keep your chin up!
As for me I got a very positive opk yesterday and today is most likely my o day. Dh and I have bd'd fri, sat, and yesterday. I'm hoping to bd again tonight but I'm not going to hold my breath because he may be tired and miserable from work. I'm hoping yesterday's bd will get the job done! I have been temping also. It was difficult at first but I have gotten much better at it. I expect a temp rise tomorrow after today's supposed ov. I'm keeping my fx'd! It seems like this will be my first official tww! And ya know even if I don't get a bfp, this cycle is a much shorter one (that is if I ov today) so I've got that going for me. Hope you do well in school!

Thanks! School started yesterday so it helped take some of my thoughts off of babies and trying. I am trying not to obsess about it like I had been!
That is great! I know how it gets when you have a long cycle and you it seems impossible to track! It drives you even more crazy because then you start getting the thoughts of omg this could be it, i could get my bfp, but really it is just a really long cycle. I hope so much this is it for you, but like you said even if it's not at least it is a shorter cycle which will bring the next one even closer with a chance for the bfp.

I know school work will keep your mind off of ttc enough to get through until you can start trying again. I am completely obsessed with ttc and it is driving me crazy:wacko:. Today my temp dipped a bit but I supposedly ov'd so it should be going up! It makes me nervous that perhaps I didn't really ov but I will just keep taking my opks and see what happens. I suppose we will know If I ov'd of not in two weeks. It's really frustrating. I wish I had something to keep it off of my mind.

Yeah it can drive you crazy! You just have to try not to let it, because all that does is make you anxious and hinder things from happening! I know it is coming for you soon! Hopefully the dip in temp really didn't mean anything! Keep me updated

If you have a hobby of any kind just try to concentrate on it and focus your time and attention on that, it may help

I'm trying to keep busy lol. It's rough. My temp didn't rise so I'm sure I didn't ov. Just hoping my body trys to ov again soon so we could bd. Very skeptical about my body and it's functions at this point. Trying to be positive

The dr couldn't give you any idea as to what is going on with your body or any way to regulate it? Aww hopefully you will start to get a better idea of what is going on so you can figure out the best time/when you are ovulating. I hope you get a hold on it soon. I know that when your body acts crazy it drives you crazy!

The dr couldn't give you any idea as to what is going on with your body or any way to regulate it? Aww hopefully you will start to get a better idea of what is going on so you can figure out the best time/when you are ovulating. I hope you get a hold on it soon. I know that when your body acts crazy it drives you crazy!

Nope. The doctor said that it is common for women to have long cycles sometimes and almost anything can make my cycles crazy and irregular (diet, excersise, stress, etc). I have an appt in Feb so we will probably discuss it more in detail. He aslo said that having been on birth control he wasn't much concerned with it at the time. He said my blood work looked fine. Hypothyroidism runs in my family and my mother thinks I am displaying symptoms even thought the doctor says it is functioning fine. I'm hoping it is all just hormonal and will fix itself. I'm taking vitex and other vits/supps and excersising and dieting. I'm still waiting to ov. Hoping it comes soon.

It will work itself out I am sure. Yeah I was on birth control for over 6 years and came off it and it took a little bit for things to get to a normal, especially since when I was on bc I rarely had a period. I had maybe 3 a year. How long have you been off of the bc?

I've been off of bc since May 2011. I got a pos opk yesterday and today, but a temp rise today? I'm so confused!

I don't think any of us really can track it or know what is going on. I just think the ones who actually get it right are lucky. I know I have tried for the past couple of months to keep up with signs and track to see when my ovulation occurs but this month has been a crazy one. I apparently am one of those who just can't get it right. This month has just been crazy. Hopefully you will get to be the lucky one out of us who will eventually get it figured out.

Yeah, well. I got another pos opk today. That's 3 days in a row. I hope there is nothing wrong with me. I'm worried. Lets hope my temp goes up and stays up tomorrow. Then I'll lnow for sure and I can stop worrying and start praying for a bfp.

What did your temp do today? I am sure there is nothing wrong with you! I think it is just the stress of wanting something so badly and worrying about it. It will all come together I promise! I cannot wait for you to get your bfp!

I am supposed to start today, but haven't I am sure it is just because I was off a few days. Although to be honest this almost gets my hopes up of maybe not trying is exactly what i needed. I am sure I will start over the weekend though.

I got a temp rise today! It is finally similar to that of my post-o temps last cycle! I think I'm in for my tww. Looking at my chart, I probably ov'd on thurs or fri (yest) and we bd'd on tues and yest. I feel better already because I'm almost certain I ov'd, but I'll feel better if I see a :bfp: in 2 weeks:winkwink:. Pretty excited!

That is great! I hope this is it for you! I am having baby blues....except my baby blues are feeling sad & wishing for a baby. I know it would be best to wait but I just can't help but feel saddened by the fact that I am not pregnant, especially with everyone around me being pregnant and having babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->