TTC & So Confused

That is great! I hope this is it for you! I am having baby blues....except my baby blues are feeling sad & wishing for a baby. I know it would be best to wait but I just can't help but feel saddened by the fact that I am not pregnant, especially with everyone around me being pregnant and having babies.

I understand. I know it is difficult to ignore your instincts. But you are ntnp right? So it could still happen. Before you know it you will be actively ttc again. Try and keep your chin up. :hugs:

Thank you! Yes ntnp but I talked hubby into ttc in March! Well I jumped the gun & took a test yesterday and it was negative so....

Keep me updated on everything though! Fx that this is the month for you!

Well I just started today. I am holding out though that in the next few months we will at least be ttc!

I so hope you get your :bfp: this month! I have my fx for you!

Thanks! I hope this is my month! 4dpo today! I'm sure you'll start trying again soon and it'll be quick! Are you going to temp and use opks and everything when you start ttc again? If you aren't taking prenatals maybe you should start?

No I am going to just try and let it happen without me trying to track everything. I have a few that I am going to start taking. I am also going to start trying to eat better and drink less caffeine, I have heard those things help also~ So fx for both of us!

Yeah I quit coffee and have been on a diet. I miss my coffee though. And sometimes I just want to eat everything because I've been eating so healthy and I see all of this great food on commercials! I lost 12 lbs though! I really needed the diet. And I've also been doing the treadmill 2 or 3 times a week for a half hour. It's so hard to find the time though because I babysit and have lots of housework (dh is messy!)I'm 5dpo today and obviously there aren't many symptoms but it's hard not to think that I might be pg. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though because i have the worst luck. Soon enough, I guess, we will both get our :bfp: and we won't be going too crazy.

O gosh I have my fx for you this month! I hope this is it! Yes I am a diet coke addict and it is extremely hard not drink one every time I am thirsty. I need to cut way back though! I need to start exercising too! I am gonna try just to focus on getting healthier and maybe I wont stress too much about all the other stuff like getting my :bfp: every month.

O gosh I have my fx for you this month! I hope this is it! Yes I am a diet coke addict and it is extremely hard not drink one every time I am thirsty. I need to cut way back though! I need to start exercising too! I am gonna try just to focus on getting healthier and maybe I wont stress too much about all the other stuff like getting my :bfp: every month.

My husband is a soda addict. I used to drink soda but I haven't in such a long time. I drink tons of water hoping it will help with these stupid breakout but it doesn't. It must be hormonal/internal because I have never had acne this bad that I can't get rid of or help heal up a bit. Stress I'm sure isn't helping.Thanks for keeping you fx'd I hope this is my month also! If you begin to focus on yourself I bet that will do it! In fact the day I ov'd I did 30 min on the treadmill that morning. I dunno if that had anything to do with it but I'd like to think it helped the little eggy out. I'm trying hard to stay healthy and happy and not stress about ttc. It's SO hard but I think it will be good for me. I didn't sleep too welll last night so I didn't temp this morning, I hate when that happens! Well I gotta clean up around here today and hopefully get some exercising in as I haven't done any all week! tty soon!:hugs:

Yeah I would also love to be a healthier weight when I got pregnant also. I think anything to help take the stress off of ttc will help. I am almost anxious and nervous at this point because even though we said we would wait and start officially trying till March, af just left for this month and I am thinking okay how often and when do we need to do this lol. It probably doesnt help that I have constantly been watching all the baby shows on tv. How much longer till you can test? I am so excited for you!

Im gonna test on feb 4th if af doesn't come first. I hope it's a bfp but like I said. I'm trying to keep skeptical so I won't be as dissappointed. I am nervous!

Aww well you never know! I am excited, DH decided that we would start trying now!!!! I cannot wait! I am anxious to see if this is the month for us. Although it makes me nervous to think about being pregnant and going to school or finishing when I am planning on it. I know it will all work out though! Fx for you!

11dpo and bfn today. Not happy but I should have known. Congrats on starting to ttc again! I'm sure you'll get your bfp before you know it.

Aww I am sorry! I know how disappointing it can be to see bfn when all you hope and dream about are a bfp! It will happen for you & when it does it will be the most perfect thing ever!!!!

Yeah lady, I'm pretty sure I'm out bfn this morning at 13dpo. I had an evap yesterday that really got my hopes up. I was hoping this was my month:cry:. I don't particularly want a Dec, Jan, or Feb baby because those months are already full of birthdays and busy for me. I'm considering taking a few months off if this next cycle turns out to be a long one. I'm just so confused right now about what I want. I know I want a baby still but I don't want to wait. TTC is so difficult.

Just began to spot so tomorrow is cd1 for sure.

I am sorry! That always is a big disappointment! That just means you are a lot closer to trying again! It will be soon! I have a feeling :D

Def af, cramping and all. Ugg I feel awful. I hope this next cycle is nice and short. Under 35 days would be good. Then I'm thinking after this month I might take a few months off. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it but I don't really want a Dec, Jan, or Feb baby. Way too many bdays already. I may decide I want one bad enough to keep trying though. We shall see I suppose....

I can understand that! I want a baby bad but I really want to be picky about when i have the baby. I guess, maybe I should just forget about trying to plan a baby and just let it happen and come whenever it is supposed to. If you take off the next few months just don't stress about it just go with the flow and it will all play out for the best. Hopefully you will have a shorter cycle. The long cycles make me really mad!

Yeah... we're gonna definately try this next cycle and by that time I'll know whether I want to take a break or not. It's just one of those things like I feel like I should keep trying because with my luck I'll have a dec baby anyway but at least I'll get my bundle of joy!<3! I dunno haha, we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->