TTC, So unbelievably heartbreaking

Stepphhaannie

Reaction score
I've been ttc for nearly 4 months now
I know it's not as long as other women but it still breaks my heart whenever the tests come up negative, especially when you get the symptoms of being pregnant and to have all your hopes crushed and ripped from underneath you.
I have no one to talk to about this so I thought fellow women going through the same could help me.

I'm heartbroken and just can't deal with the failed attempts :(

hi i came off the pill in april and got caught stright away but sadly i had a early mc at 5 weeks just had a chemical recently aswell im now on cd6 so fingers crossed for this time im on cycle 3 not as long as others but still its quite scary now im worried it will take ages to conceive but worrid when i do conceive i have 3 children and feel really blessed already and had no problems before but its so emotionally and mentally draining when your ttc xx

Stay positive .... Always picture youself with a baby and it will help

Big hugs x I've been trying 13 months for my #2 & tried 3 years for my 1st x its hard x

Know how u feel hun been trying for almost a yr and every month I prey I don't get my period keep strong xx

Hey ladies! It's not a nice experience. I've also been TTC for 4 months and so far nothing has happened. I think I was quite naive when we first started. For years, I've been using contraception and we are always led to believe that if we miss using contraception just once, there is a really high chance a getting pregnant. I began using vitamins and an ovulation monitor to time intercourse so just assumed it would happen quickly! Surely if we were actively trying and having sex at the right time, we would get pregnant right?! No! Apparently not! I always thought I would be quite philosophical about it, but it is heartbreaking when each month, the dreaded period arrives ESP when you seem to have experienced so many symptoms. In the whole process I have learnt so much about my body! Try to remain positive- I know it's hard. It will happen when it's meant to happen and when your particular little miracle is ready to arrive in your life. I've currently just started yet another 2ww so will try to listen to my own advice too!
Fingers crossed for you and let us know how you get on. Xxxx

hi ladies, I too totally understand. It is very difficult. I know that sometimes just keeping yourself busy does help. Dh and I are on 22 month ttc #1. Last night was the biggest break down that I've had yet. I too thought that I would be very calm and collected when we finally got to this point in life.
I joke and laugh when I talk about my 10th grade health class where my teacher continuously told us how "easily" you can get pregnant and how if, as teenage girls, if we even looked at male genetailia then we would for sure get pregnant. LOL
HOW WAY OFF!!!! at least for me. The funny thing is, i'm pretty sure that that was how it was for my teacher and everyone in her family. The whole family is a giant line of fertile myrtles...Anyway, I know how it is. If I had known how hard it was going to be, I would have gotten off the pill as soon as I got married, if not as soon as I got engaged.
I was under some sort of super fertile delusion.
It is heart breaking to see AF show up every month...I'm sorry for you hun...XXXX
~*baby dust*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->