TTC sucks

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that. The highs, the lows. The TEDIOUS first 10 days of your cycle. The weeing on things and guestimations and confusion and craziness. The way it makes you feel like banging your head against a brick wall!!!!!!!

:cry: :grr:

That is all. :dohh:

I just wanted to say "i hear you hun"!
I've been there, done that, a million times already. Can't believe i am having to start it all over again. It just sucks BIG TIME!

Thanks darling,

I am SO sorry for your loss. At 10 weeks was hard enough, but my heart breaks that your angel was born sleeping. I guess when you get those lines you don't think you will have to go through all this TTC rubbish again, at least until next baby. Huge :hugs: and if you ever need a mate to chat to, PM me anytime. :hugs:

BOOOOOOOO for TTC.

Thanks darling,

I am SO sorry for your loss. At 10 weeks was hard enough, but my heart breaks that your angel was born sleeping. I guess when you get those lines you don't think you will have to go through all this TTC rubbish again, at least until next baby. Huge :hugs: and if you ever need a mate to chat to, PM me anytime. :hugs:

BOOOOOOOO for TTC.

Thanks hun :hugs:
Yes, definitely never for one minute expected to have to go back to crappy TTC again! Not after it taking almost 2 years to conceive either... The nursery is ready, all the baby stuff is bought, the pram is there, the cot is all made up.... and what am i doing? Peeing on flaming sticks again! The world sucks! Lets start a "I hate TTC thread"??!!

Thanks hun :hugs:
Yes, definitely never for one minute expected to have to go back to crappy TTC again! Not after it taking almost 2 years to conceive either... The nursery is ready, all the baby stuff is bought, the pram is there, the cot is all made up.... and what am i doing? Peeing on flaming sticks again! The world sucks! Lets start a "I hate TTC thread"??!!

Oh hun, I just can't even begin to imagine what you have been through. I hope your stay in ttc is such a short one, wishing you a healthy bfp so quick and a beautiful take home baby to share your home. Life is so f... cruel :hugs:

Peeing on sticks sucks too! I ALWAYS manage to get my bloody hand! After the three million times I have done it you would think it would be okay, but mid-flow or in a pot - ALWAYS wee down my hand. :rofl:

I think we should! I would be first in there after you hun!

Loads and loads of :dust:

just wanted to send u a big hug hun :hug:!! xxxx

Big :hugs: to all the ladies TTC, to those that have lost and those that don't know what's going on, and for those that want so desperately to be a mum but need a little help to get there - here's wishing you all Christmas and New Year :bfp: s - much love - Caterpiller

And to you Spu - congrats, but you're still TTC at heart

Loads of huge :hugs: all round. I think Xmas is a difficult time of year anyway - but add losses and ttc? Just get's meltdown. Love to everyone :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->