TTC sucks!!!

bluebumble

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Well I did I frer this morning and got an evap line :( I read so many peoples posts who get bfp at 9dpo and even earlier and am gutted it doesn't happen to me.

Im not going to test again until af is due next Tuesday as I'm really gutted. Really feel like I'm out. My Pmt is bad!! This whole ttc thing sucks!!

Hey its still early days, i know how you're feeling though i'm 9dpo too.

There's still plenty of time to get that bfp so don't worry hun.

FX'ed for you and sending loads of :dust::dust:

I got a bfn @ 10 dpo.I know how u feel just hang in there..

thanks girls - I had had an evap the day before on another brand and was soo hopeful that something would show this morning but eh no - it really sucks

Natasha - how you doing?

Brooke - fingers crosed your bfp shows tomorrow

I was so sure this was our month think thats why I am so disappointed

:dust:

Thanks I'm really not hopeful for this month I wish AF would come so i can begin the count down AGAIN.. good luck to u!!

I'm ok thanks, just trying to keep busy and that. Keep testing on opk's and they were getting darker from nothing so i'm going to test again in a while and see. Might even test with a hpt too, why not. lol

I am totally understanding where you are coming from bluebumble. I cracked and tested today at 9dpo and bfn. I'm getting rid of my CBFM if anyone wants it. And i'm not doing any OPK's this next month. If we are meant to have another little one than it will happen on its own. I have been too hyperfocused on all this for the last two months and I just want to get back to enjoying life and my family. I didn't think it would effect me like this it is all I think about. So if AF rears her ugly head I will be amoung those NTNP. I hope you all get your BFP's!!!! Baby Dust to you all!!!!!!

I'm ok thanks, just trying to keep busy and that. Keep testing on opk's and they were getting darker from nothing so i'm going to test again in a while and see. Might even test with a hpt too, why not. lol

that sounds promising! dont poas for an hpt you know you will regret it :)

2 more days then try :)

I have been too hyperfocused on all this for the last two months and I just want to get back to enjoying life and my family. I didn't think it would effect me like this it is all I think about. /QUOTE]

I know how you feel. i have become obsessed and things that I should be really happy about, like finally getting our extension finished, have paled into insignificance. This is just silly. I am counting down days.

My nephew is coming to stay this weekend and I would normally be quite pleased but all I can think about is I will be 11dpo once he leaves.

whats wrong with me?!!! :growlmad:

UGH I know how you feel! I tested at 8dpo today.. and while I know it is extremely early.. I just always hear of these people getting bold positives at 8..9 dpo! I'm not sure why I'm discouraged.. because I KNOW that heck.. I may have not even implanted yet, and I still might! Still SUCKS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->