TTC the waiting is harder than i thought!!!

Lenny

stepmam and mammy :)
Reaction score
and its only been 2 weeks almost!!!!

ive been in WTT for 6 months and ive just come over to here when i was in WTT i was dying to start ttc and thought i wudnt start getting stressy till about 3 months then id start symtom spotting and checking if iam ovulating and everything but iam already doing all of that and its been 2 weeks!!!

and ive just found out my step daughters aunty is preggo and shes just found out so i was totally jelouse about that and i cudnt help it i just wish it was me!!

i hope we all wont be waiting around much longer how u ladies cope i will never no lol :flower:

I understand the jealousy, I feel the same way as well. Since we have been TTC is seems as though EVERYONE around me is pregnant or just had a baby. Ugh. Good luck to you!

Awww it is hard not to get obsessed and symptom spot etc... xxx

What else can you do? It is what it is... so I do my best to stay positive and keep that good energy flowing, and the rest, well, I do my best to let it go... sometimes it's easier said than done, lol.

I truly believe the energy you put out in the world comes back to you... maybe not on YOUR time schedule. haha. But I know it WILL happen in time. And all is worth it in the end right? hehe.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!!! Keep the sanity alive!!!

i think the TTC is not half as bad as wating to find out if your prego. the waiting to do a test is so slow.
i told my best mate that i'd wait till she came to stay before i did a test. wish i didn't still got a week and a half to wait.
kinda fell like i am though.

good luck to everyone TTC

i no what u mean about postive energy and positive thinking i feel it makes a big diffrence than being down and depressed so i do try to stay positive :happydance:

haha i said i wudnt test till 13th feb so iam waiting till then ive got awhile yet nevermind ey lol ive got eva to distract me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->