TTC the waiting is harder than i thought!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Lenny, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Lenny

Lenny stepmam and mammy :)

and its only been 2 weeks almost!!!!

ive been in WTT for 6 months and ive just come over to here when i was in WTT i was dying to start ttc and thought i wudnt start getting stressy till about 3 months then id start symtom spotting and checking if iam ovulating and everything but iam already doing all of that and its been 2 weeks!!!

and ive just found out my step daughters aunty is preggo and shes just found out so i was totally jelouse about that and i cudnt help it i just wish it was me!!

i hope we all wont be waiting around much longer how u ladies cope i will never no lol :flower:

2. hendersoca

hendersoca Well-Known Member

I understand the jealousy, I feel the same way as well. Since we have been TTC is seems as though EVERYONE around me is pregnant or just had a baby. Ugh. Good luck to you!

3. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

Awww it is hard not to get obsessed and symptom spot etc... xxx

4. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

What else can you do? It is what it is... so I do my best to stay positive and keep that good energy flowing, and the rest, well, I do my best to let it go... sometimes it's easier said than done, lol.

I truly believe the energy you put out in the world comes back to you... maybe not on YOUR time schedule. haha. But I know it WILL happen in time. And all is worth it in the end right? hehe.

Best of luck to all you lovely ladies!!! Keep the sanity alive!!!

5. littlesteph

littlesteph expecting baby no:3

i think the TTC is not half as bad as wating to find out if your prego. the waiting to do a test is so slow.
    i told my best mate that i'd wait till she came to stay before i did a test. wish i didn't still got a week and a half to wait.
    kinda fell like i am though.

good luck to everyone TTC

6. Lenny

Lenny stepmam and mammy :)

i no what u mean about postive energy and positive thinking i feel it makes a big diffrence than being down and depressed so i do try to stay positive :happydance:

haha i said i wudnt test till 13th feb so iam waiting till then ive got awhile yet nevermind ey lol ive got eva to distract me :thumbup: