TTC Theme Music?

Scootpootie

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm silly...:rofl:
But don't you think you should have your own TTC theme music? I mean, every time you bd, check your temp, pee on any stick, wait for said results, write in your TTC journals, go to the doc, etc, don't you think a band should be following you around? Kinda like the cell phone commercial that has the whole network people following the customers to ensure coverage? But, I digress...:rofl:

From now on, my TTC theme song will be "Eye of The Tiger" :bodyb:from the Rocky movies. Imagine me humming that with my legs propped up after bd? I'm cracking myself up right now! I think I'll download it on my MP3. Man oh man, OH will think I've finally lost it! Maybe I have...

Sooooooooo ladies,
What's your TTC theme music?

Theme music is a great Idea...............Great for promoting PMA................NO sappy love songs though, Eye of the Tiger is great..............You can't get sad cause the song motivates you.........Imagine playing that before you try and seduce hubby, He'll be like "What came over you hunny"..............LOL

Theme music is a great Idea...............Great for promoting PMA................NO sappy love songs though, Eye of the Tiger is great..............You can't get sad cause the song motivates you.........Imagine playing that before you try and seduce hubby, He'll be like "What came over you hunny"..............LOL

I know!!! Someone suggested that the songs don't even have to relate to strong motivation. She said that if she was TTC that she would use "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar (I think). You know, we started singing it and it sooo worked! We got all pumped up and crazy...That's the real goal right?

Thanks for responding!!:hug:

I didn't have one, but I do now ;)

Closer, Nine Inch Nails- because Baby Making is SUPPOSED to be fun! ;)

I don't have a TTC theme song, but I have a theme song all lined up for when we get pregnant again. My husband suggested the theme song to the old cartoon, He-man. It's very powerful and we're going to nickname the baby "He-man" so that we can hopefully maintain a PMA. It's worth a shot! :)

I don't have a TTC theme song, but I have a theme song all lined up for when we get pregnant again. My husband suggested the theme song to the old cartoon, He-man. It's very powerful and we're going to nickname the baby "He-man" so that we can hopefully maintain a PMA. It's worth a shot! :)

He-Man song is a great theme! I love that your husband was in on it! You'll never view He-Man the same again! :rofl::rofl:

Wow this sounds like a great idea!! I'll have to think about what mine will be.....

I always get pumped when I hear "loose yourself" by emenim, but that's been job related, not ttc related. "Our song" is technically "animals" by nickleback, but we couldn't ust that as "our song" at the wedding... Maybe it could be our ttc song!
When I first read the thread title I thought of Vestrise's ttc journal title and the mission impossible theme came to mind haha!
Great thread!!

I always get pumped when I hear "loose yourself" by emenim, but that's been job related, not ttc related. "Our song" is technically "animals" by nickleback, but we couldn't ust that as "our song" at the wedding... Maybe it could be our ttc song!
When I first read the thread title I thought of Vestrise's ttc journal title and the mission impossible theme came to mind haha!
Great thread!!

I love "Animals"! I think "Lose Yourself" can double as both a work and TTC song. I say lose yourself in the mode of baby making. Not just the act, but moreso the mental part of it. Like how Eminem was in the zone as he was writing it in 8 Mile, I could definitely see that in the TTC area! Cool choices!:happydance:

:hug:

Oooh! I want a theme song. I'll need some time to choose one though...

How about "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood? Too obvious????

Wow this sounds like a great idea!! I'll have to think about what mine will be.....

You really do! You've got homework tonight lady!!:rofl:

you will not even believe it, I heard eye of the tiger on the RADIO the other day and started laughing because of this thread.

Ok for my TTC theme music I choose is... (LOL)

:happydance:Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone:happydance:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and when I finally get my :bfp: i expect you to all imagine hearing Chariots of Fire by Vangelis in your minds, while envisioning me jumping up and down in slow motion. :rofl:

You really do! You've got homework tonight lady!!:rofl:

you will not even believe it, I heard eye of the tiger on the RADIO the other day and started laughing because of this thread.

Ok for my TTC theme music I choose is... (LOL)

:happydance:Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone:happydance:

and when I finally get my :bfp: i expect you to all imagine hearing Chariots of Fire by Vangelis in your minds, while envisioning me jumping up and down in slow motion. :rofl:

I love your theme song and I'm already imagining reading your BFP post! Now, don't you go naming that baby Kenny...:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->