TTC this month only

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
We are/were planning on wtt until March/April 2015, but decided to give this one month a shot.

I've been on the mini pill (micronor) since the end of October. I just stopped it the other day, so really, I figure it'll be unlikely anything will come of it.

I haven't had a period since Nov 6 last year (from the micronor) - so again, very unlikely. Unlikely that my hormones will go back quickly (it took my body a little over 2 months to go back to normal a couple of years ago after going off the combined pill). The informational packet states you ttc right after stopping, but everything I've read online says that in most cases that there's delayed fertility.

There's only a smidge of a chance that we might give next month a shot as well.

Good luck!! :) why these two months if I may ask? :)

Just because I'm hoping for a Decemberish (possibly January) baby lol as lame as that sounds. I was hoping to do that the first around, but as soon as we got married, I couldn't wait lol

DH mostly wants to wait until next year, but agreed to try this month only (may give me next month possibly). He said possibly next month, but not counting on it (which is fine - I'm not counting on this month so this month is mostly a "if it's meant to be it's meant to be).

If it doesn't happen, then we just start next year around March (maybe Feb). Though wouldn't limit it to just March or April. Next year any month is fair game :p

I figure if this month doesn't happen, then I'll just resume my pill until my script runs out in Oct/Nov then just take those extra months before ttc next year to get my body back to normal.

I know a few people who have caught the first egg after coming off their pills. Stay positive :) X

Me and my DF weren't going to try until next month but have in and decided to try this month oops!! When are you due to ovulate? I got my positive OPK Monday and Tuesday so am now going into (in half an hour!) 4 dpo :)

I know a few people who have caught the first egg after coming off their pills. Stay positive :) X

That's encouraging :)

I've been feeling discouraged about it. The informational packet says you should be able to get pregnant right away since it's not the combined pill. I did a lot of googling where the majority said they had delayed fertility and the few who said they did get pregnant right away said they miscarried :/

But that's definitely encouraging to hear that there are others that did get pregnant right away!

Me and my DF weren't going to try until next month but have in and decided to try this month oops!! When are you due to ovulate? I got my positive OPK Monday and Tuesday so am now going into (in half an hour!) 4 dpo :)

I honestly have no idea! I haven't had a period since the beginning of November (we've barely been dtd since and have been testing here and there just to make sure).

For #1, it took me 2 months to ovulate after going off the combined pill. I checked cervical position and cm. I ovulated late in my third cycle (I was honestly amazed that I even got pregnant and more amazed that it stuck). That cycle I started temping. It was more to just get in the habit so I could start fresh when my next cycle started and get an idea if I was even ovulating. I ovulated the second day I started temping.

We're planning on just dtd every other day. I'm going back to checking cm and cervical position. I'm also temping just to see if I can see anything similar throughout the month as my first time temping to see if it's even worth getting my hopes up or not.

Good luck to you and DF! Hoping for a bfp for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->