TTC together :)

Dancbabe89

Newly Pregnant with #3!!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies, we have all met recently on the forums and are rather new to forums or TTC. Thought it would be easier to have one large group discussion where we can keep up with each other and support one another.

Feel free to invite others also! Not excluding here... we could also make a FB group if that is easier or more appealing to anyone! Doesn't matter to me!

Babydust to everyone!

Thanks for the invite! This works best for me, (better than FB).

Alright ladies! When are you all testing??!?! Several of us are cycle buddies..... I wish you all BFPs! I plan to test on 10 mius in the AM! Fx

Testing again in the AM, have taken several early tests this week and all have been BFN. AF is due Fri or Sat so I'm still hoping I've jumped the gum & have been testing too early.

I agree, this is a great idea! I've been learning tons from BnB and would love to be part of this group!

I on cd22 and pretty sure I haven't O'd yet (very frustrating) - wishing you all the best and BFPs!!

I found this post and found it super informative. I love how she broke this down for all of you (us!!!) that AREN'T getting BFP at 10 dpo.

hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

Implantation could belater than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

I agree with jumping the gun... I'm starting to feel dumb for testing from O day an gettin my hopes up each morning now that its getting real.... It was easier to see a negative in DPo1!! Agh but I started so I'm gunna finish it! Dad 1-7 were all BfNs and/or Evaps. We shall see in the morning :) lol

I agree, this is a great idea! I've been learning tons from BnB and would love to be part of this group!

I on cd22 and pretty sure I haven't O'd yet (very frustrating) - wishing you all the best and BFPs!!

Do you chart on Ff Ariel? Several of us on the group just started charting but I can assure you it helps locate O!!!

Thanks Dancbabe89 for posting that info, makes me feel better. I'm still new to all if this, my first 2 kiddos were very pleasant surprises, & this is the first time to actually TTC. I just read on the FRER box that you can use it up to 6 days before missed period, so I just assumed it would pick it up of I were preg already. So glad this forum is here :)

I know my first 2 were super easy too! First was bCP slip and second we tried and she came - 1st time.

This is our first cycle trying for #3 as well and I'm finding out SOOO much information!

Also found this article on Soy- it may NOT be good for fertility!!
https://natural-fertility-info.com/...at-soy.html?awt_l=9ryA6&awt_m=446P3VMgEoq0lKb

I'm either testing on April 15th or April 22nd.
All depends on when I ovulate. Ovulation has been off lately. Will start OPK next week.

I learned my lesson this time around not to test until 14 days after I O'd. It's so painful to see BFN. It feels like I have failed. Also, starting to chart this week, but waiting for my thermometer to come in the mail.

Best of luck to you ladies. Seems that some of you are further in your cycle then i am at the moment.

Ok, so since I joined this forum I've seen a lot of what they call "evaporation" lines.... what is an evaporation line, and is this one??? This is the test I took this morning....AF is due tomorrow unless this is a positive??? Hope you can see it, I can clearly see a faint line, but I can't see it as good in the picture.

sorry, here's my pic, it didn't upload the first time.

Attachments

• positive2.jpg
    positive2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Dancbabe89 can ytou please share your chart with me again.
I started mine on FF, and I think I have a few questions for you :)
Thanks!

Good Idea.
New in TTC world and in this forum..:)

according to calender, tomorrow should be the 1st days of my next cycle.. unless I am Preg.

I had been charting my BBT and it has started to go downwards since yesterday.. I think I have no hope to be already Prg.. is n't it??

otherwise why would Temp curve would be downwards ?

:( :( :(

Sure Mia https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430bee

An Evap line is grey or what line that appears after 5-10 min wait. If line has pink tint and shows within 3 min it isn't an Evap line! Your test looks more like a positive to me... These are my tests with Evap line- pretty sure it's day three..?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8
Good Idea.
New in TTC world and in this forum..:)

according to calender, tomorrow should be the 1st days of my next cycle.. unless I am Preg.

I had been charting my BBT and it has started to go downwards since yesterday.. I think I have no hope to be already Prg.. is n't it??

otherwise why would Temp curve would be downwards ?

:( :( :(

Can u send me a pic of your chart? Or a link to it? Most of the time when charts curve down it means ad is coming but if its only point point or so maybe not...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"