TTC together :)

Me too! So excited for TTC!! Keep us updated! Are you going to test again tomorrow???

This is a BBT chart before AF

Attachments

• FFHCART.jpg
    FFHCART.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
These are Positive Pregnancy charts! Weeks 1-4ish

Attachments

• pos2.jpg
    pos2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1
  • pos3.jpg
    pos3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1
  • postive chart.jpg
    postive chart.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2
Good Idea.
New in TTC world and in this forum..:)

according to calender, tomorrow should be the 1st days of my next cycle.. unless I am Preg.

I had been charting my BBT and it has started to go downwards since yesterday.. I think I have no hope to be already Prg.. is n't it??

otherwise why would Temp curve would be downwards ?

:( :( :(

Can u send me a pic of your chart? Or a link to it? Most of the time when charts curve down it means ad is coming but if its only point point or so maybe not...?

Thanks Hun... thats so nice of you. This is my first month of charting.. :cry: so still on learning process.
I have not recorded Temp on first 2 days of my cycle (24th and 25th Feb 2013).
My Avg cycle length is 27 with all the avg symptoms like PMS, 5 days bleeding, sticky --> Stretchy -- > EWCM -- > Watery ... > Dry etc. But this cycle was so stupid! Heavy bleeding with clots for 7 days, no EWCM, no Watery M as well.. just cloudy and sticky for a day and then went dry !!

also, so far very little PMS...

I don't know what happen to my body !! :cry:

Thanks again hun... much love

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm going to test again tomorrow. Trying not to get too excited, just in case.

Good Idea.
New in TTC world and in this forum..:)

according to calender, tomorrow should be the 1st days of my next cycle.. unless I am Preg.

I had been charting my BBT and it has started to go downwards since yesterday.. I think I have no hope to be already Prg.. is n't it??

otherwise why would Temp curve would be downwards ?

:( :( :(

Can u send me a pic of your chart? Or a link to it? Most of the time when charts curve down it means ad is coming but if its only point point or so maybe not...?

Thanks Hun... thats so nice of you. This is my first month of charting.. :cry: so still on learning process.
I have not recorded Temp on first 2 days of my cycle (24th and 25th Feb 2013).
My Avg cycle length is 27 with all the avg symptoms like PMS, 5 days bleeding, sticky --> Stretchy -- > EWCM -- > Watery ... > Dry etc. But this cycle was so stupid! Heavy bleeding with clots for 7 days, no EWCM, no Watery M as well.. just cloudy and sticky for a day and then went dry !!

also, so far very little PMS...

I don't know what happen to my body !! :cry:

Thanks again hun... much love

I highly highly highly recommend you go to this site and put your information in! It will majorly benefit you in making charting easier. It helps you identify your O and also looks for patterns for AF and possible pregnancy!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430bee

This is my chart, but if you go there and click join for free in top right, you can create your own!

This website is awesome and a lot of us here use it! They also have an app for mobile phones. The regular version is free but the VIP version is on sale right now. If you are interested I will send you the link to their facebook page where the promo is! You get to try the first 16 days in VIP for free anyways!!

You can change it to degrees Celsius ;)

I just started temping yesterday so don't rely on my temps!! LOL

Much love to you too! Things I have learned from more advanced TTCers...

1) You don't have to temp during AF
2) It is better to temp vaginally (more stable) then orally because if you open your mouth during sleep at all, your temp will be thrown off a little.

Do any of you have more or different tips for BBT or charting?!?

I highly highly highly recommend you go to this site and put your information in! It will majorly benefit you in making charting easier. It helps you identify your O and also looks for patterns for AF and possible pregnancy!

This is my chart, but if you go there and click join for free in top right, you can create your own!

This website is awesome and a lot of us here use it! They also have an app for mobile phones. The regular version is free but the VIP version is on sale right now. If you are interested I will send you the link to their facebook page where the promo is! You get to try the first 16 days in VIP for free anyways!!
Thanks you so much :) I will ...

Does my chart make any sense at all ??

Yes it does. I am highly interested in seeing what FF has to say about when you O'd. Especially without the PMS ;) Have you been cramping at all the last couple of days, if you normally do? FX (fingers crossed) for you!!!!!!!!!

Yes it does. I am highly interested in seeing what FF has to say about when you O'd. Especially without the PMS ;) Have you been cramping at all the last couple of days, if you normally do? FX (fingers crossed) for you!!!!!!!!!

There you go :) just did it... First time :( might have mistakes...

Attachments

• feb 13.jpg
    feb 13.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 2
Looks great!! I think you will know tomorrow for sure either through temp rising again or continuing to lower or AF will show. Fx for you!

What is your username on FF Annabel? I will add you to my friends list on there! Or you can click the link to m profile and add me to your friends. It shows on the left side under the username and picture. Anyone else can add me as a friend on there too! The more the merrier :))

If you need anymore help figuring it out, I will be happy to help!

What is your username on FF Annabel? I will add you to my friends list on there! Or you can click the link to m profile and add me to your friends. It shows on the left side under the username and picture. Anyone else can add me as a friend on there too! The more the merrier :))

If you need anymore help figuring it out, I will be happy to help!
It's Annabel Lee in FF as well.

You are such a sweetheart :)

Much love XX

I started getting nauseas about an hour or so ago, couldn't stand to wait til in the morning so I used one of my "good tests" that I was saving for later, a digital one, and it said Pregnant!!!!! I'm on my cell phone so I can't upload the pic yet, but I will tomorrow morning when I get to work!!

I started getting nauseas about an hour or so ago, couldn't stand to wait til in the morning so I used one of my "good tests" that I was saving for later, a digital one, and it said Pregnant!!!!! I'm on my cell phone so I can't upload the pic yet, but I will tomorrow morning when I get to work!!

WOOHOO!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Can't wait to see a picture!! How many DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->