Ttc? Try softcups!

AMP1117

Reaction score
A word to the wise ladies for those of you who have never tried softcups...I have now successfully conceived #2 using them. For my dd, we tried for months to get our BFP. I then discovered softcups and decided to give them a try. I got my BFP on the first use! And now 3 years later I used them again the first time we tried to conceive and low and behold I just got my BFP today:thumbup: I had to share for all of you who may be skeptical...it works!

I'll have to google this, ive never heard of soft cups! But sounds like it works!

Interesting! I've heard a lot about this. I'll look into it. Thank you!

I did a lot of research about it the first time around. I never really thought it would work! Ill admit, they are awkward when you first learn to insert them. Both times I left it in after doing the BD for a few hours then removed. I wish you luck and baby dust!:dust:

I was successful the month I used a softcup, which happened to be the first month ttc'ing. I did however leave it in overnight.

I also tried for 18 months to conceive dd1 but on dd2 I used a soft cup and got my bfp 1st month of ttc.

good luck ladies xx

Used them four times and got pregnant four times😉

I got pregnant the first cycle I tried them too. but have been unlucky since.

I conceived using Softcup the first time after months of fertility treatments and no luck. I recommend them to everyone who mentions TTC! They usually react like I'm nuts.. but I've been trying for 15 years and totally think that was my magic ticket.

What are soft cups? I will be googling soon! Congrats to those with their BFP!

These.. they're like diva cups but disposable. I've never used them for their intended purpose though.. just TTC.
https://www.amazon.com/Instead-Hour...id=1444939633&sr=8-1&keywords=instead+softcup

how do you use them? like dtd with hubby and then put it in(if you do do it this way how do you stop it all from coming out while your putting this in??) or have hubby dtd into the cup? kinda confused. lol

Thanks for sharing!
Everyone seems to have positive experience with it.

Haha.. I'm not sure how everyone else did it, but I just left one on the nightstand, DTD, and popped it in while still laying down. Then I went to sleep. Then I was pregnant. Tada!! :p

Edit: Forgot to mention.. you might want to do a dry run first. If you have short fingers like me, getting it back out can be utterly terrifying. I panicked at first, but you just bear down with your muscles and it should move forward enough to get it back out.

I totally agree. We used these to conceive LO and will be using them again. I'm not sure how regular couples use them but we did artificial insemination at home with fresh donor sperm. We put the sperm in the Softcup and just put it in per the instructions. We got pregnant right away and I use them for my menstrual cycle now instead of tampons. They're wonderful.

I am waiting for mine to come in the mail. We have been ttc for over a year and are trying everything b4 our RE appt next month. My dh has low motility and I've read this may help.

Are they uncomfortable? I think Im going to try them this month, also.

Are they uncomfortable? I think Im going to try them this month, also.
I feel they are really comfortable. A lot more comfortable than a tampon. I can't even feel it when I have it in at all.

This sounds great. How long do you leave it in for after bd? With hubbys work onlu chance we get to is during the day so for me afterwords i lay for a bit then carry on with the day eg looking after my son cooking. So if you bd afternoon would you leave i in until bed time or over night?ive heard of soft cups just never thought of using them for baby making lol

And how easy is it to get out. I habnt got long fingers i dont think i can even check cp (thoihht i probably dont know what im doing when im checking lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->