Ttc? Try softcups!

I used them last cycle but still bfn unfortunately, will try them again on next cycle.

This sounds great. How long do you leave it in for after bd? With hubbys work onlu chance we get to is during the day so for me afterwords i lay for a bit then carry on with the day eg looking after my son cooking. So if you bd afternoon would you leave i in until bed time or over night?ive heard of soft cups just never thought of using them for baby making lol
You can leave it in for up to 12 hours for your period but for TTC I left mine in for about four hours with DD. This cycle I left it in for 6 hours yesterday and will be inseminating again tomorrow and I'll leave it in 6-8 hours I think for good measures!

Once you get the hang of it, they're not hard to get out.. just that first time can be a little scary. And they're comfortable.. I can't even feel it once it's positioned correctly. If it is uncomfortable just push it back further and it should be fine.

Ooh these look great! Think I'll get some to use instead of tampons and if they can be used for ttc as well that's just brilliant!

Thanks for sharing!!:)

This is the 1st cycle in a long time where I'm super excited to ttc. My softcups should arrive any day now and I'm due to O in a week or so. I really wish we would've tried them sooner.

JUST texted DH and asked him to pick some up! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->