TTC via AI!

mrs.momma

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I'm looking for fellow women TTC through AI! My wife and I finally found our donor and this is our first cycle TTC! Or even any successful attempts on the first try? We only have this one shot right now because he leaves in less than a month due to being in the military, so fingers are definitely crossed!

We aren't ttc, but I got pregnant first try with my loss and this little one. Even though I have PCOS. And even though our inseminations turned out to be 5 and 7 days before I ovulated this last time. I spent the month before taking all my supplements and getting ready and tracking things for a while. Will keep my fingers crossed for you! My girlfriend and I were surprised it worked so easily since it was supposed to take me a while to get pregnant. Best of luck!

My husband and I also. It's starting to make me feel stressed, currently 3dpo. We inseminiated twice on the two days of positive clear blue OPK so just waiting

Hi! :wave:

My wife and I are ttc using AI with a sperm bank and all the drugs.

We've had two known donors. First one moved away and we broke up with the second. We got sick of the struggle and didn't want to wait until a new donor came along, so we decided to swing it and go with the sperm bank. We don't make a lot of money, so it's risky for us, but worth it.

I'm on my second try with the sperm bank sperm. Currently in the tww!

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->