TTC W Abnormal Sperm

KenjoeW

Reaction score
Hi ladies, me and hubby have been ttc for a little over a year now and the problem is that his sperm is abnormal. He does not have low sperm count it's just abnormal shaped and some dnt move so fast. Has anyone here have that problem and if you do did you ever get pregnant and how long did it take?

Hi ladies, me and hubby have been ttc for a little over a year now and the problem is that his sperm is abnormal. He does not have low sperm count it's just abnormal shaped and some dnt move so fast. Has anyone here have that problem and if you do did you ever get pregnant and how long did it take?

Hi there! :dance:

Has ur hubby start taking Zinc Supplements? Zinc helps in the quality of the sperm & also making it healthy for a possible pregnancy to take place. Abnormal sperms could cause infertility if not treated which could alter the chances of getting pregnant.

U can try sperm friendly lube like Preseed & Conceive plus to help the sperm move along the vagina up to the uterus. Plus sometime our vaginal environment is too acidic which kills the sperm faster than it suppose to be so using them could help too.. :)

Hope it helps!

My hubby has abnormal sperm. It took us about a year and a half to conceive, but our son turns 2 next month so I'd say it's definitely possible. We bought preseed for round 1 but never used it. The dr also recommended he take mucinex to make the liquid thinner. Based on a recommendation from a friend with similar issue during the timeframe, hubby also started a men's multivitamin. The cycle we conceived, we only made one "deposit" and used a softcup to put it in as hubby had had knee surgery two days prior.

We are trying for #2 now. We were NTNP for about a year and have now moved to the TTC category again. Will probably check back in with a doctor for both of us if no luck by New Year's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->