TTC - weird symptoms and timing

punkn pie

Reaction score
TTC for over a year now. Very discouraging :shrug:

This month my doctor finally ordered testing for me. I had a hysterosalpingogram Tuesday the 13th. Inconclusive - they couldn't complete the test because evidently my uterus decided to be at a difficult angle.

I was due to start my "fertile days" on the 14th, but I was rather sore from the test on the 13th, so we waited until the 15th. We were intimate on the 15th, 18th and 20th. On the 21st (2 dpo according to my fertility tracker) I noticed a brown, watery discharge when I wiped - it wasn't enough to require a liner, it only showed when I wiped and only lasted for a few hours. Today at 4 dpo, I had twinge-like pains. I can't quite describe them as period cramps because they weren't cramps, just uncomfortable twinges.

I'm kind of flummoxed because I haven't experienced this before. Has anyone else had this? At first I thought maybe IB, but 2 dpo seems too early for that. I am so sick of getting my hopes up only to be let down each and every month.

Thoughts? Input? Encouragement?

I'm very grateful to find a forum dedicated to those of us TTC :yipee:

Brown discharge, spotting, and minor cramps are all normal after a hsg

Update for those who are searching for their symptoms like I did. I got my :bfp: on MONDAY! WOOHOO!

I guss hysterosalpingograms have a history of "clearing out the debris" as my doctor put it. The small spotting I experienced was likely implantation, and I was having strange, twinge-like pains a few days later - already stretching to accommodate my poppy seed!

Rule of thumb - even if you THINK it's too early for implantation, it may not be. Everyone kept telling me it was too early, but not everyone is the same!

Good luck to everyone and I hope you have a similar experience to mine! Never give up!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTC 13 months - finally got my :bfp:

Update for those who are searching for their symptoms like I did. I got my :bfp: on MONDAY! WOOHOO!

I guss hysterosalpingograms have a history of "clearing out the debris" as my doctor put it. The small spotting I experienced was likely implantation, and I was having strange, twinge-like pains a few days later - already stretching to accommodate my poppy seed!

Rule of thumb - even if you THINK it's too early for implantation, it may not be. Everyone kept telling me it was too early, but not everyone is the same!

Good luck to everyone and I hope you have a similar experience to mine! Never give up!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTC 13 months - finally got my :bfp:

CONGRATS! That's fabulous news! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back